Become a Patron!

Seeking a specific menthol recipe

Hi everyone!

As some may know already I’ve been trying to find someone to ship a specific vape to me that is only sold in Jacksonville, FL (and I think they have an Atlanta GA location now too). It is called New Leaf Vapor Co. and the juice in question is Crisp Menthol, one of their premium liquids. It does not taste anything like Naked’s Crisp Menthol. The closest I have found to the flavor of this juice is mixing Nicquid’s Smoothol and Mintoid together in 60/40 ratio.

It’s hard to explain the flavor but it’s not a specific mint, rather it is cold menthol with a drop of spearmint and mint. Rarely did I detect wintergreen in it. No tobacco flavor and not really sweet. It has a heavy throat hit despite it not being pg-heavy the way I used to prefer. It’s PG/VG 30/70 with 1.2% nicotine and comes across a bit more harsh chemical-flavor rather than your typical fancy sweet vape juices. I like that aspect because then it tastes more like menthol cigarettes without the tobacco. I used to have the shipping box (from buying in bulk before I moved) with the Chinese manufacturer on it that they use for their custom brands. I might have tossed it by now.

I hope I can add a reference link to the product page (they don’t ship any longer so nothing is sold online unless you live in the area). https://newleafvapor.com/products/crisp-menthol

Can anyone help me make something like this? It’s all I vape (literally one single juice) and I’ve failed miserably in the past with diy so I'm hesitant to attempt it again.

Thanks and much love to all :)
Ellie

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
The way you're describing it, and the descriptions that reviewers have left on New Leaf's website, make me think of Hangsen Menthol. That flavor does have tobacco, though it isn't overwhelming..

I ordered two bottles of it from China by mistake one time, 24mg stuff, nearly blew my head off. But I'm wondering if you used a bottle of 24mg Hangsen Menthol (which is 70/30 e-liquid, not flavoring) and diluted it half and half with straight VG, you might have very nearly what you want. You'd have 12mg, 30/70 heavy-throat-hit menthol juice with a little tobacco and very little sweetness.

I went looking for a place to order this, and came across a site called theecig.com. They have a bunch of different menthol e-liquids that you can order in 3ml bottles for 99 cents each. They are located in LA County, CA. Shipping to my area is $5.99. You could order several and try them out to see if any will work for you. Just remember, if you want to turn 70/30 into (close to) 30/70, just order the juice with double the nic you normally vape and then mix the juice half and half with straight VG.

The Hangsen flavors are 70/30. I didn't check their house mixes.

VU Sponsors