Become a Patron!

Semi's Nana Butta!

Semi Reduction

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I heard that banana/peanut butter mixes were yummy, so gave a mix a try.
Damn yummy indeed!

Worked with what I have here, but I understand that some of the concentrates I've used won't be around the traps, so sub what you can. Therefore, use this recipe as a base for experimentation. Tweak to your liking if subbing flavours.

Nana Butta!

1% INW Banana (sub with your fav banana to equivalent potency percentage)
1% FLV Peanut butter (recommend using FLV. Other PB's haven't sufficed for me)
0.5% NF Malt (If you don't have this, I don't think you'll find a sub, prob best just to drop it)
0.5% INW custard (could sub with other VC concentrates to equivalent potency percentage)
0.5% MF Caramel (could sub with FA Caramel at the same percentage or equivalent potency percentage of your favourite caramel)
0.5% INW Biscuit (could sub at the same percentage with FA cookie)
0.5% FLV Butterscotch (could sub with your fav butterscotch at equivalent potency percentage)

Shake n Vape!

Last edited:

PreparationHero

I drink and I know things
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I heard that banana/peanut butter mixes were yummy, so gave a mix a try.
Damn yummy indeed!

Worked with what I have here, but I understand that some of the concentrates I've used won't be around the traps, so sub what you can. Therefore, use this recipe as a base for experimentation. Tweak to your liking if subbing flavours.

Nana Butter

1% FLV Peanut butter (recommend using FLV. Other PB's haven't sufficed for me)
1% INW Banana (sub with your fav banana to equivalent percentages)
0.5% NF Malt (If you don't have this, I don't think you'll find a sub, prob best just to drop it)
0.5% INW custard (could sub with small doses of other VC concentrates)
0.5% MF Caramel (could sub with FA Caramel at the same percentage or equivalent percentages of your favourite caramel)
0.5% INW Biscuit (could sub at the same percentage with FA cookie)
0.5% FLV Butterscotch (could sub with your fav butterscotch at equivalent percentages)
0.5% FA Custard (no subs will fill this hole)

Shake n Vape!
Damnit semi, I've been working on a fried peanut butter and banana sandwich recipe and now it's going to look like I'm just copying you. :/

Semi Reduction

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Haaaa there were many peanut bananas before me, and there will be many more to come.
Looking forward to seeing your version Prep :cheers:

PreparationHero

I drink and I know things
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I look forward to trying this, I just ordered the flavorah so we'll see how it.mixes up.

VU Sponsors