Become a Patron!

Sen. Ben Cardin (D-MD) lies again!!

VapeVillian

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
At a Senate Finance Hearing hearing for Rep. Tom Price (R-GA) to become HHS Secretary, Sen. Cardin states (in reference to ecigs and tobacco products) that the Secretary of HHS would need to ". . . Keep up with new technologies that are being used by the (tobacco) industry that may require modifications (to the law) such as with ecigs."

This is yet another example of the misinformation and flat out lies that are being propagated by many Democrats in the Congress.

Please write or call your Senators and Congressmen as well as Tom Price to advocate for the TRUTH regarding ecigs.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Origin Vape

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I called my local congressman so many times (Charles Rangel) that they know me by my first name. Now he is gone, I am hoping someone reasonable takes his place. You can't trust politicians, the slippery snakes they are.

I called my local congressman so many times (Charles Rangel) that they know me by my first name. Now he is gone, I am hoping someone reasonable takes his place. You can't trust politicians, the slippery snakes they are.

I smell opportunity! You now have Adriano Espaillat, who took Rangel's place. He is on the Small Business Committee, which ought to be concerned about shops and jobs in the district. Here's what I'd do: Call the office ( 202-225-4365), ask who handles FDA issues, and make them your email BFF by politely changing their mind! We do have the facts on our side.

Origin Vape

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
You can bet that I am going to call that office as much as possible in the coming weeks and months.

Adriano came from our neck of the woods - we are in the uppermost corner of Manhattan, Inwood, and he campaigned here first. I remember seeing him in person, way before we had Origin Vape. He seemed decent.

VU Sponsors