Senator pushing flavoring ban again

Kent B Marshall

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/loca...n-on-Candy-Flavor-E-Cigarettes-301376931.html

Senator Schumer is once again pushing FDA to deem e-cigarettes because of marketing of flavoring attracting american youth. I know of no evidence that supports this statement. If there was he would proudly state the source.

Senator Schumer's message is written in FSPTCA which bans artificial or natural flavor other than tobacco and menthol in cigarettes.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've always wondered what the hell was wrong with New Yorkers. They elect that fuck over and over again. It's not like this is the first stupid shit that he has done or said.

Tom950

VU Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Senator Schmuck at it again

Kent B Marshall

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
He is the spokesman for control over our lives. I will never agree with this elitist mentality of "I know wants best for us". Schumer has no problem with being deceitful with information to fear-monger the crowd. Worst part he isn't alone.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Schumer is a tax and spend politician in the greatest sense, taxes everything he can muster to get votes from the people who's programs and pork he provides. What a schmuck.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Fucky Shumucker is a god damned tasteless motherfucker.

Fuck him and all of his craven ilk.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So glad I live in this godforsaken state... Chuck Douchemacher tried to get a PR photo with my family at a local festival. I should have let him and just whispered in his ear, " Fuck yoooou, Chuck..."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
yeah i heard bout Rangle too.. is ok.. we have good ol boy NastyGraham I wish would get the boot too..
but least we have trey Gowdy.. and he is a firecracker :)

Kent B Marshall

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I've got Bill nelson. He marches with these guys on e-cigarettes.

How do you think we feel in Australia? We aren't even allowed to sell e-juice with nicotine in it, we can buy e-juice in any flavour, in any amount, but it must not have nicotine in it as that's illegal. So we have to purchase from other countries. The juice is a fair price, it's just the damn postage that makes it an extremely expensive pastime, plus you've got the 2 - 4 week wait (depending on who you purchase from).

Kent B Marshall

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Repeated enough times somehow becomes a reality in their minds. LOL

VU Sponsors