• no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Real Extract in Seattle

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Real Extracts are very good. The juices are clean and fresh, with plenty of clarity in the flavour.

The nicotine has a perfect throat. I feel good vaping these juices. Not once have they left me feeling sick. I can only speculate that Evan (is it Evan?) is selling only juices with fresh ingredients in them.

I actually really like all of them. There wasn't one bad one among them. If I had to choose favourites at this stage I would say that the Cowboy, Red Virginia and the Turkish are my favorite in the Pipe Tobacco range.

The cowboy is a robust cigarette vape. I didn't expect that. I expected it to be similar to the Big Spirit from NeT.com but it was bolder, more like a cigarette and yet I could distinguish the Burley from the Virginia.

If I had to pick a favorite it would be Red Virginia. The Red Virginia was a surprise for me because as much as I liked it among NET.coms liquids it wasn't a stand out for me.

The Red Virginia for me is a balance between ashy robust cigarette-like vape and a more mellow sweet fragrant pipe.

The Burley that is in the spirit based liquids is also quite robust. I like all of them but I am not getting as much Spirit as I expected. It is more that Spirit acts as a background note to give dimension to the tobacco.

I was surprised at how good the cigar Vapes where, particularly those that tend to turn out bland with other vendors such as Dominicans and Nicaraguan cigars which tend to be mild and have lighter monotone flavour notes compared to oily maduros and Cubans. The RTE Nicaragua and Dominican however are very good. They aren't complex and I'm not getting much leather, nutmeg or oiliness like I might with some cigar Extracts but you can taste the clarity of the cigar leaf variety.

The Havanas are bold ashy cigars while still retaining their clarity of flavour. The Havana 2 is a little mellower and woody so far.

The Italian plum, being the only fruit based NET hybrid I got surprised me with how good it was. The plum flavor is balanced well with the tobacco which is not entirely front and centre. It's sweet but not overly so and tastes like a fresh plum and not like a plum based artificial flavour.

It's hard for me to cover all the juices because I've sampled many of them by applying a few drops to an atomizer. I've tried 6-7 in tanks to vape all day.

As time passes I expect the steeping process to mature the flavors a bit more. I've tried most within 2 weeks of getting them.

Though the juices are expensive they were what I was expecting for the price. Good quality, well made juices that live up to the promise.

I've had some issues with some recent orders from other vendors so it was nice to finally get an order where my experience of the juices harked back to the halcyon days of NETs where vendors bent over backwards to make sure their juices would be loved.
Anthony (Australia)
realextract20samples.jpg

VU Sponsors