Become a Patron!

Seriously?

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Try THIS ONE
This is a few hundred light years away from any kind of conclusion whatsoever. On every level.

This could be from anything and the fact that he used the Juul is probably entirely incidental. If not, why aren't we seeing an epidemic of such cases with vaping being the common factor? From older, far less healthy people who have vaped much more powerful devices than this for 10 years.

Also, contracting a condition does not make you an expert on that condition. By what law of logic does somebody become an oncologist by the mere circumstance of them getting cancer? I'm sorry for what's happened to him, but who cares what this kid thinks about something like this? He has no more useful information to offer in this regard than any of his classmates who've never touched a vaporizer.

Of course this won't stop the lobotomized public from believing whatever they see because... well... it was in the news ya know.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Wonder if this is the same kid that was actually using oils in his pods rather than e juice?

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's and he was vaping illegally. Year and a half before he was 18.i highly doubt it was the juul. If he wasn't trying to get a nic buzz like most kids these days. His black spots probably came from the oxygen he's breathing. Smdh

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
The black spots could be some sort of fungal or bacterial infection, not necessarily Juul related.
Surprisingly, young men get collapsed lungs out of nowhere. My hubs had a pneumothorax the first year we were married. We went to the VA and they said it just happens and they don’t know why. It was really painful, though. Never had problems since then. It’s kinda weird but true, afaik.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I forgot the part about rich moms against vaping. WTH is wrong with them? Be against smoking if you got nothing else to do with your lives, rich moms!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors