Become a Patron!

SessionDrummer shouting out to the VU family

SessionDrummer

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Big Hello out to the VU echelon !!!!!

If any of you are on ELR or the Vaping Community, you already know me. :) Registered a long time ago, but had been living over at ELR for quite a while, and decided it was time I started posting up here. I have to check out the rules/regs here on VU, but have done massive amounts of Single Flavor Tests, equipment reviews, and much more, and hope to bring a lot of that over here. Have been a long time vaper, and DIY'er and been riding the Steam Crave lineup since version 1, and cannot get enough of them. Have other setups, but to this day, I still use my original version 1 for all critical testing, and SFT's. My vaping hoard cannot be denied, and it is TDB (Too Damned Big), including flavors, and equipment. The only thing that approaches that, would be my drum hoard LOL. Long time Pearl player. Hope to meet more of you soon.

background.jpg

mics_front_1.jpg

SteamCrave V1.jpg

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Welcome to VU! I’ve read your flavor reviews! They’re fantastic! Can’t wait to see ya in the mixing thread!

SessionDrummer

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome to VU! I’ve read your flavor reviews! They’re fantastic! Can’t wait to see ya in the mixing thread!
Until I can figure out how to get these all on the VU....

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Until I can figure out how to get these all on the VU....

Hell ya!

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I've only done a little reading in the forum area at ELR, but I have seen your name there.

Welcome to VU! Nice to have you with us!

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Welcome Back :wave:
It's always great to see a long time member return.

VU Sponsors