Become a Patron!

Shake and vape

madjaggar

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I just a big order in from bull city and am waiting for a couple bottles to steep but as I am very impatient I was wondering what people's favorite shake and vapes were. I know I'll probably get a lot of replys but that's what I want.
Thanks

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

martinelias

Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I like deeks berry custard.... in fact its all i been vaping since i tried it... theres a thread about it on here somewhere... i also enjoy a cookie custard.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Chrispdx

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
3% billberry FA and 2% joy FA You get a song of billberry during the first three days and after them at it calms down a bit.

madjaggar

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
TFA's Double RY4
Yeah I just got some ry4 double in a couple days ago because I saw am awesome recipe for it but aren't you supposed to let tobacco flavors steep for a long time?

madjaggar

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Any of you have any good bakery recipes

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Any of you have any good bakery recipes

Do you like Tiramisu? HIC posted a Tiramisu Cheesecake that's really good and quite simple. 3%TFA Cheesecake Graham Crust and 0.5% FA Tiramisu.

madjaggar

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Actually I was just reading that but don't have the tiramisu. I'll have to get it in my next order

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Actually I was just reading that but don't have the tiramisu. I'll have to get it in my next order

I vaped that one daily for a very long time. Sometimes, I'd add just a touch of vanilla to it.

madjaggar

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I vaped that one daily for a very long time. Sometimes, I'd add just a touch of vanilla to it.
Yeah it sounds really good. What else do you use the Graham crust in

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Lots, LOL. It's a great mixer for fruity cheesecakes, provides fluff in bakery flavors and is good in cookie recipes, too. I have a Golden Oreo Cheesecake recipe in the Recipes section, that I'm partial to, LOL. It provides the fluff for the cookie, not a heavy cheesecake flavor at all. It's a creamy vanilla, but it's not really a shake and vape.

HIC has a lot of recipes with that flavoring in it. Actually, I see it used frequently by several members.

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lots, LOL. It's a great mixer for fruity cheesecakes, provides fluff in bakery flavors and is good in cookie recipes, too. I have a Golden Oreo Cheesecake recipe in the Recipes section, that I'm partial to, LOL. It provides the fluff for the cookie, not a heavy cheesecake flavor at all. It's a creamy vanilla, but it's not really a shake and vape.

HIC has a lot of recipes with that flavoring in it. Actually, I see it used frequently by several members.
Golden Oreo Cheesecake ROCKS!!!!

madjaggar

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

Yeah that's why I figured I had to pick it up. I also got the FA cookie cause I see a lot of people like that too. I'll have to look at HIC recipes to find a good one with what I got.
Thanks

Chrispdx

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah that's why I figured I had to pick it up. I also got the FA cookie cause I see a lot of people like that too. I'll have to look at HIC recipes to find a good one with what I got.
Thanks

If you don't have everything use it for inspiration (HIC=all inspiring). I'm still pretty new and I don't have every flavor in the world but I am still coming us with pretty good juices.

I can't easily link back but HIC posted a fruity scone thread. It was great. I made mine with billberry and Orange. Great as a shake and vape. Vaped half of the 15ml bottle. A week later the mix did its own steep and turned a bit yellow and it was amaze'balls...my next complete recpie to put in the special book of for sure complete recipies.

VU Sponsors