Become a Patron!

Shinnecock Vape Shop | We have Flavored Eliquid |

Shinnecock Vape

Unlisted Vendor
Shinnecock Vape Shop is located in Southampton, NY 11968. We carry electronic cigarettes, flavored eliquid, vape starter kits, mod kits, disposable vapes, replacement coils, 510 batteries, chargers & other vaping products. We manufacture over 60 eliquid flavors available in multiple strengths and sizes. Come see us today! If you are unable to make it to the store, order online and we will ship it directly to you.

50 Montauk Hwy
Southampton, NY 11968
(631) 204-5787
www.shinnecockvapeshop.com

Store Hours: Monday- Saturday 11 a.m. - 6 p.m.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU~!

Is this on the Indian Reservation? I will definitely be stopping in if I get out to Montauk this year but I might not because of the Pandemic. Hard to do the Social Distancing thing in the Hampton's but a day trip is not out of the realm of possibilities.

Shinnecock Vape

Unlisted Vendor
Welcome to the VU~!

Is this on the Indian Reservation? I will definitely be stopping in if I get out to Montauk this year but I might not because of the Pandemic. Hard to do the Social Distancing thing in the Hampton's but a day trip is not out of the realm of possibilities.
Yes, we are on the reservation. We do have a drive thru if you want to stay in your car or you can purchase online.

VU Sponsors