Become a Patron!

Shinyitis Burnout, or They Ain't Improving

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Not really seeing much to spend $50 on gear wise. There doesn't seem to be any decent simply VV/VW squonk mods for about $30. There's not really any newer BF RDA out on the market for around $20 or less. All my prices reflect U.S. Dollars as it's what I use living in the U.S..

Along with this I'm feeling a bit burnt out from messages on either forum I visit regarding vaping. Not saying I know all there is but I know enough to manage myself fair enough I think. It seems both of these aspects have come to a point of stillness.

Mentioned on the other forum that this is part of a natural cycle of things. It really is too. And soon I'm sure there will be new gear to chase after, soon there will be new messages to engage.

Still will any of it really be new? I doubt so. I mean I originated the idea of a sardine tin as mod and thimble as rda. Once you see someone make your idea, well, you don't see much new. Careful hoping your dreams become reality, for they will. Then, what are you left to dream?

Well, I for one am dreaming dreams beyond the scope of vaping. Suffice it to say there's a lot of hurry up and wait to most of those. There's a lot beyond my control I have to accept, maybe not like how slow it goes relying on others, accept it still.

So I get nudged to enjoy writing again. The harm, I possibly temper it to the point it eventually starts bringing in revenue eventually. The joy, I can weave out tales of darkness until my heart is ecstatic with delight. Yes, making the best of time on my hands. :)

This presented it can be seen why I may be off a bit more, away from the forums. My sister here @Rhianne knows how to get in touch. I trust her to meter out that contact information privately. Not as though it is a STATE secret or anything. *grins* I'm easily found but not easy to find. I'm a glimmer, there but not, in the night.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Huckleberried just shared a pulse 80 squonk link for you yesterday for 25 bucks stateside. That's a good deal. Regulated squonk, less than 30.

Sent from a pile of wood chips

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Huckleberried just shared a pulse 80 squonk link for you yesterday for 25 bucks stateside. That's a good deal. Regulated squonk, less than 30.

Ah ha, found that. Great deal at even under $20 but ecig city does not directly accept PayPal. I'd need to send somone the bucks via Paypal to reimburse using their CC, checking. Gee, not that I don't know a few people who wouldn't mind. :)*chuckles* Also, deal is gone as they've sold out. Which I'm not blaming anyone. And that too is part of it, soon as a deal comes it goes. Love the Interwebs for that, ya gotta. *chuckles*

Hang on a second, found the other one! :D :) Goober me finding an older posts. PM inbound.

Last edited:

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Not really seeing much to spend $50 on gear wise. There doesn't seem to be any decent simply VV/VW squonk mods for about $30. There's not really any newer BF RDA out on the market for around $20 or less. All my prices reflect U.S. Dollars as it's what I use living in the U.S..

Along with this I'm feeling a bit burnt out from messages on either forum I visit regarding vaping. Not saying I know all there is but I know enough to manage myself fair enough I think. It seems both of these aspects have come to a point of stillness.

Mentioned on the other forum that this is part of a natural cycle of things. It really is too. And soon I'm sure there will be new gear to chase after, soon there will be new messages to engage.

Still will any of it really be new? I doubt so. I mean I originated the idea of a sardine tin as mod and thimble as rda. Once you see someone make your idea, well, you don't see much new. Careful hoping your dreams become reality, for they will. Then, what are you left to dream?

Well, I for one am dreaming dreams beyond the scope of vaping. Suffice it to say there's a lot of hurry up and wait to most of those. There's a lot beyond my control I have to accept, maybe not like how slow it goes relying on others, accept it still.

So I get nudged to enjoy writing again. The harm, I possibly temper it to the point it eventually starts bringing in revenue eventually. The joy, I can weave out tales of darkness until my heart is ecstatic with delight. Yes, making the best of time on my hands. :)

This presented it can be seen why I may be off a bit more, away from the forums. My sister here @Rhianne knows how to get in touch. I trust her to meter out that contact information privately. Not as though it is a STATE secret or anything. *grins* I'm easily found but not easy to find. I'm a glimmer, there but not, in the night.

Overseas is your only option if you are stuck with PayPal and you can't find someone willing to middleman it for you

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
You could always get a paypal debit card. Works like a credit card, forget who it's backed by (visa or mc). Allows you to purchase anyplace that takes credit while connected to your pp account rather than your bank account.

I think you have to have received at least $500 into your PP account in the previous six months, but if that criteria is met, it's a good solution. I use one of those cards myself, occasionally.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think you have to have received at least $500 into your PP account in the previous six months, but if that criteria is met, it's a good solution. I use one of those cards myself, occasionally.
Actually not. I make all my online purchases with a PP DEBIT CARD. Unless something has changed all I needed was an active PP account.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Actually not. I make all my online purchases with a PP DEBIT CARD. Unless something has changed all I needed was an active PP account.

Looked all over their site for that specifically. Knew I had seen it but could not find it again to spare myself. A debit card tied to only the PayPal balance? Sure. A credit card? No.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Google "Paypal Cash Card" and see what you get. The page comes up for me in the first search result.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I used a Walmart prepaid card for years before I got an actual bank account. Just goto service desk and buy a gold card for like 3 bucks. Then load it. Connect to PayPal account. Then as you need just load what's needed and purchase away. Tons of Vu purchases that way over the years

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Got the Pulse mod. So far it seems alright for what it is. Also finally got the two sets of Molicell batteries I've been awaiting. Using the mod at 22 wats for now. Will later on try using a new RDA with big coil build at higher wattage to try it out. Figure since it's a regulated device that'll be alright even on a single cell. It'll fire or short itself, either way it won't presumably let me be unsafe as that is generally why the regulation exists.

Something of note for myself regarding the mod, or maybe not. I don't seem to be getting the rum and coke flavor from it. There's no flavor coming through. Now, it might be the wattage is muting the flavor though I kind of doubt that when on average a mechanical does about 27 watts and I still get flavor.

It may be the new acrylic and SS drip dips I'm using. Though, I got the same style drip tip on the Gorge and Topside Lite kit and am getting flavor. It is also right around 22 watts.

I'd think vaper's tongue but then, I wouldn't be getting any flavor off any device or RDA. I am getting it off others. So, I'm left with I don't know as my response. It might be the Deathtrap RDA itself, but I've heard such rave review of it. If it does this with a plain wire build I'm not so sure it would do better with a fancy build.

I'll just leave it as an I don't know for the time being. I am not looking for an answer only expressing it as something I'm experiencing. I might later on have a differing experience. I might for example try some fused Clapton wire I got and find it pumps out flavor. I might not find that too, not sure and as of yet not going to try. Why not? Well, maybe I'm being lazy or simply don't desire changing out a fresh coil?

Another rhetorical thought/question. Maybe I'm not physiologically designed to use high wattage devices to any satisfaction. I'm sure how one is composed might be a factor in what they do. For example I'm not too put together to do a lot of push ups. So, I was not obviously a good fit for military service.

Then too, it might have been as simple as it needed a squonk. :)

Last edited:

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'm not physiologically clearvoyant enough to see what you might be doing wrong with it, but think I can imagine it nevertheless. ?

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Got the Pulse mod. So far it seems alright for what it is. Also finally got the two sets of Molicell batteries I've been awaiting. Using the mod at 22 wats for now. Will later on try using a new RDA with big coil build at higher wattage to try it out. Figure since it's a regulated device that'll be alright even on a single cell. It'll fire or short itself, either way it won't presumably let me be unsafe as that is generally why the regulation exists.

Something of note for myself regarding the mod, or maybe not. I don't seem to be getting the rum and coke flavor from it. There's no flavor coming through. Now, it might be the wattage is muting the flavor though I kind of doubt that when on average a mechanical does about 27 watts and I still get flavor.

It may be the new acrylic and SS drip dips I'm using. Though, I got the same style drip tip on the Gorge and Topside Lite kit and am getting flavor. It is also right around 22 watts.

I'd think vaper's tongue but then, I wouldn't be getting any flavor off any device or RDA. I am getting it off others. So, I'm left with I don't know as my response. It might be the Deathtrap RDA itself, but I've heard such rave review of it. If it does this with a plain wire build I'm not so sure it would do better with a fancy build.

I'll just leave it as an I don't know for the time being. I am not looking for an answer only expressing it as something I'm experiencing. I might later on have a differing experience. I might for example try some fused Clapton wire I got and find it pumps out flavor. I might not find that too, not sure and as of yet not going to try. Why not? Well, maybe I'm being lazy or simply don't desire changing out a fresh coil?

Another rhetorical thought/question. Maybe I'm not physiologically designed to use high wattage devices to any satisfaction. I'm sure how one is composed might be a factor in what they do. For example I'm not too put together to do a lot of push ups. So, I was not obviously a good fit for military service.

Then too, it might have been as simple as it needed a squonk. :)

This is a suggestion. If you don't want a suggestion, then don't read it.

I think it's much more likely the Pulse 80 is wimpier at 22 watts than other devices. I have one, and I have to bump wattage up some on it, between 4 and 6 watts generally, to get a vape that is comparable to the same RDA on a different squonker.

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

I think it's much more likely the Pulse 80 is wimpier at 22 watts than other devices. I have one, and I have to bump wattage up some on it, between 4 and 6 watts generally, to get a vape that is comparable to the same RDA on a different squonker.
That was also my thought, BUT... my experience has taught me that he doesn't usually want a suggestion, so........ ???

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
That was also my thought, BUT... my experience has taught me that he doesn't usually want a suggestion, so........ ???

As you point out though experience can be so wrong. Up to 27 watts I went. After a brief spell the coughing subsided. I know 27 watts isn't 80 + watts. I may never use that, or I may. Never can tell.

Now yes, I am as you accused me, trolling. Apologies for making you out such a liar so long. Might enjoy trolling, or not. Again, never can tell. Thought you liked and understood me. I thought wrong. Will not be a second mistake.

Here's a hint for you. You don't call someone you like a liar and a troll. Well you did, now, enjoy.

Last edited:

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I have a handful of pulse 80s. Gr8 mod for me to take to work. They can take a decent beating. Not my fav bf but good none the less.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I have a handful of pulse 80s. Gr8 mod for me to take to work. They can take a decent beating. Not my fav bf but good none the less.

I like this one so far. It feels rather light in comparison to a Coppervape, aluminum or brass. Coppervape seems my favorite. I could though use the Pulse 80.

Took me a bit getting used the stock silicone bottle. It is rather soft and only needs a little squonk. I also had some minor issue in ensuring I had the tube connected to the internal 510 pin. If you don't have it right it makes a mess. Live and learn. :)

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I like this one so far. It feels rather light in comparison to a Coppervape, aluminum or brass. Coppervape seems my favorite. I could though use the Pulse 80.

Took me a bit getting used the stock silicone bottle. It is rather soft and only needs a little squonk. I also had some minor issue in ensuring I had the tube connected to the internal 510 pin. If you don't have it right it makes a mess. Live and learn. :)
Ya thats happened to me to. Not a fun clean up but shit happens.
Im hard on vapes working in a metal shop. Theyr always taking hits and gettn knocked around. But the p 80 holds up. And being a 20700 is a good plus on the pulse.
I have a set of oak wood doors 4it that gets more compliments then my more expensive mods. Lmao

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Ya thats happened to me to. Not a fun clean up but shit happens.
Im hard on vapes working in a metal shop. Theyr always taking hits and gettn knocked around. But the p 80 holds up. And being a 20700 is a good plus on the pulse.

Yeah, not tried it yet with the 20700 battery. Got a spare battery though. Thx for the reminder. I'm using a Molicel P26A 18650 in it presently. Probably will swap to the 20700 when I need to swap out later today. Figure the bigger battery will push it a little better.

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
As you point out though experience can be so wrong. Up to 27 watts I went. After a brief spell the coughing subsided. I know 27 watts isn't 80 + watts. I may never use that, or I may. Never can tell.

Now yes, I am as you accused me, trolling. Apologies for making you out such a liar so long. Might enjoy trolling, or not. Again, never can tell. Thought you liked and understood me. I thought wrong. Will not be a second mistake.

Here's a hint for you. You don't call someone you like a liar and a troll. Well you did, now, enjoy.
You can't vape at 80 watts on a coil that's designed to be vaped at 27 watts. So much is obvious. As for your trolling behavior, you previously wrote that you tried true high wattage vaping. The reality is that you never did try it, or else you were doing something very wrong in that department, which is equally obvious from the fact you were wrongfully assuming that a high wattage vape is necessarily always a hot vape. It isn't. You were burning stuff up, simply because you still don't understand the basics of that. That's not called giving it an honest try. That's called berating those who know their shit. You don't like how this backfired on you? Then don't stir the pot again next time.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You can't vape at 80 watts on a coil that's designed to be vaped at 27 watts.

I did not say you could dumb ass. What I said was, ...

I know 27 watts isn't 80 + watts. I may never use that, or I may. Never can tell.

So, no. I did not say I was vaping 80 watts on a coil only designed and built for 27 watts. I said I knew I was not vaping at 80 watts. Further I said I might. or might not vape at 80 watts, I didn't know.

Do you really think I'm not intelligent enough to build a different coil, one for the higher wattage? There again, my bad thinking obviously. I thought you knew and understood me. Guess not. As I said, won't be a mistake again.

You were burning stuff up, simply because you still don't understand the basics of that.

No I was not burning stuff up, number one. You're assuming that, number two. What I was doing though? Well the vapor to me was indeed too hot. I was feeling it burn my throat. This made cough and gag. I was also going through voltage drop rather quickly on a single celled battery to push a massive coil build.

That's called berating those who know their shit. You don't like how this backfired on you? Then don't stir the pot again next time.

No it is called me like everyone else saying "this works for me, I vape my way, you vape your way." I've never berated anyone vaping higher wattage, massive coils. I've said I don't usually do it is all. I have plenty of valid reasons to not do it, valid at least for myself.

Does it ultimately matter to you so much how I vape? Why? What does it benefit you?

Nothing backfired on me. I'm just calling you on your own shit. You seem to think yours doesn't stink. Sorry, everyone's does, even mine. At least I can own up to that.

And yes I admitted to trolling you in my last post. It was though the only post I did troll you on though. I have no contention about owning that one post. Otherwise you've called me a liar and troll undeservedly.

Ultimately, all I have done is voice my opinion on how I vape. You as well as anyone else can take it or leave it, permission or not. It seems many others do the same on this free forum that is open to public discourse, opinion on vaping.

Gee imagine that fucking shit huh? People, even me, voicing their opinions. Even you voice an opinion. I'm not saying any are correct or in error. No, I try understanding instead. Some make that more difficult than it needs to be. Pity.

This kind of exchange is also in part why I feel an urge to walk away from the forums. I'm out of character acting a prick to someone. Damn it, I dislike being frustrated over lack of understanding. No matter that I write well enough, it still exists. A person can only do what they may.

Last edited:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Yep there is no standardized organization that verifies that a watt from one mod is the same as a watt from another mod.
And many mods over the years have made outrageous watts claims.

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I did not say you could dumb ass. What I said was, ...

So, no. I did not say I was vaping 80 watts on a coil only designed and built for 27 watts. I said I knew I was not vaping at 80 watts. Further I said I might. or might not vape at 80 watts, I didn't know.

Do you really think I'm not intelligent enough to build a different coil, one for the higher wattage? There again, my bad thinking obviously. I thought you knew and understood me. Guess not. As I said, won't be a mistake again.

No I was not burning stuff up, number one. You're assuming that, number two. What I was doing though? Well the vapor to me was indeed too hot. I was feeling it burn my throat. This made cough and gag. I was also going through voltage drop rather quickly on a single celled battery to push a massive coil build.

No it is called me like everyone else saying "this works for me, I vape my way, you vape your way." I've never berated anyone vaping higher wattage, massive coils. I've said I don't usually do it is all. I have plenty of valid reasons to not do it, valid at least for myself.

Does it ultimately matter to you so much how I vape? Why? What does it benefit you?

Nothing backfired on me. I'm just calling you on your own shit. You seem to think yours doesn't stink. Sorry, everyone's does, even mine. At least I can own up to that.

And yes I admitted to trolling you in my last post. It was though the only post I did troll you on though. I have no contention about owning that one post. Otherwise you've called me a liar and troll undeservedly.

Ultimately, all I have done is voice my opinion on how I vape. You as well as anyone else can take it or leave it, permission or not. It seems many others do the same on this free forum that is open to public discourse, opinion on vaping.

Gee imagine that fucking shit huh? People, even me, voicing their opinions. Even you voice an opinion. I'm not saying any are correct or in error. No, I try understanding instead. Some make that more difficult than it needs to be. Pity.

This kind of exchange is also in part why I feel an urge to walk away from the forums. I'm out of character acting a prick to someone. Damn it, I dislike being frustrated over lack of understanding. No matter that I write well enough, it still exists. A person can only do what they may.
Show me a pic of a mounted coil build (or multiple pics if that's what it takes to be able to see specific details, also including showing the coil positioning, etc.) that you tried true high wattage vaping on, and add a brief description of what the specs all are. Next, I will put my best effort to try to explain what can be done to remedy issues with it (if any), and will do so to prove to you that it isn't just a matter of who's intelligent enough, but rather, it is first and foremost about learning from others who went before you─and me. You sound like you are assuming that I must be thinking I'm the guy who invented vaping. This, however, could not be farther from the truth. There is a reason why the vape was too hot, and why it made you cough. Stop. In any event, getting a hot vape is NOT in any way to be blamed on high wattage when the specs are still unknown. Full stop.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Show me a pic of a mounted coil build (or multiple pics if that's what it takes to be able to see specific details, also including showing the coil positioning, etc.) that you tried true high wattage vaping on, and add a brief description of what the specs all are.

Don't have a picture. You'll need to take me at face value as being honest.

What I got: A fused Clapton all SS316L
Inner Core 24 awg (*2)
Wrap: 34 awg
Inner diameter: 3 mm
Wraps: 8
Ohm reading: 0.24
Watts: 45
Wick Rayon

There's nothing you need to fix or explain. The coil is in the Deathtrap RDA clone. I'm using the new to me Pulse Vape BF 80 Watt regulated mod.

It is actually vaping fairly cool. Granted it seems to be dropping the new Molicell 18650 quickly. Reckon I'll need to get used to that despite not liking to push my batteries too much.

This mod supposedly allows one to drop a coil reading at 0.08 ohms. Not that I'm going to dare that myself.

I may or may not post a picture later on. I'm no good using a phone camera. May get the wife to snap a few though.

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Don't have a picture. You'll need to take me at face value as being honest.

What I got: A fused Clapton all SS316L
Inner Core 24 awg (*2)
Wrap: 34 awg
Inner diameter: 3 mm
Wraps: 8
Ohm reading: 0.24
Watts: 45
Wick Rayon

There's nothing you need to fix or explain. The coil is in the Deathtrap RDA clone. I'm using the new to me Pulse Vape BF 80 Watt regulated mod.

It is actually vaping fairly cool. Granted it seems to be dropping the new Molicell 18650 quickly. Reckon I'll need to get used to that despite not liking to push my batteries too much.

This mod supposedly allows one to drop a coil reading at 0.08 ohms. Not that I'm going to dare that myself.

I may or may not post a picture later on. I'm no good using a phone camera. May get the wife to snap a few though.
Fair enough, but 45 watts is only about 1 watt more than half of what I like to call the absolute minimum wattage required for how I describe true high wattage vaping for flavor, even though it is nonetheless possible to start at several watts below that as a temporary way to allow oneself to get accustomed to the faster inhalation range of speed associated with this. That and the fact the Deathtrap clone doesn't have airflow lined up with the coil, and the fact 24g for the cores is much too thick to be in any way representative of the specific vaping style that I am referring to.

A good example of a single coil that will get you up and running is 3×28g Ni80 for the cores, 38g Ni80 for the wrap wire, single coil alien at 7 wraps, 3.5mm ID. That is, with focussed airflow slamming right into the coil in something like the Goon 1.5 RDA using the single coil option for the airflow setting, or similar type of RDA that also has this airflow option in cohort with a similar amount of build space.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
A good example of a single coil that will get you up and running is 3×28g Ni80 for the cores, 38g Ni80 for the wrap wire, single coil alien at 7 wraps, 3.5mm ID.

About what would that read out ohm wise? My tab that I build on was giving me fits building below 0.25 ohms, the mod read it. Curious even having safety circuits in the mod, direly low ohm gives me pause. Coming from using mechanical mods myself, I'm sure you can understand that pause.

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
About what would that read out ohm wise? My tab that I build on was giving me fits building below 0.25 ohms, the mod read it. Curious even having safety circuits in the mod, direly low ohm gives me pause. Coming from using mechanical mods myself, I'm sure you can understand that pause.
It was 0.20 ohms at the time when I built it. That was back in February 2017, less than 2 months after I picked up vaping so, was still using a regulated mod also.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It was 0.20 ohms at the time when I built it. That was back in February 2017, less than 2 months after I picked up vaping so, was still using a regulated mod also.

Guess I could try at 0.20. Will need to build another, possibly tomorrow. If I do, or don't is not much of a quibble for me. You're only running 0.04 points of difference. I'm running a coil at 45 watts. I've only ever been able to get up to 20 some.

Think I'm starting to see what is meant by big coil builds at high watts. Sorry but no, I do not want a multiple battery mod. To me it seems that would be a requirement.

That is not me berating anyone, any style. I am simply stating my preference. Again, you can vape the way you choose and I can vape the way I choose. I might enjoy some bigger coils using a decent single cell regulated mod now. I see how the basics of it is done. I may not. It all depends on how I feel I want to vape.

Again, my preferences stated is all I've done. The same as anyone else stating a preference, or opinion. It is not berating, denigrating, trolling.

Ha! Now I'm to 59 watts.

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Guess I could try at 0.20. Will need to build another, possibly tomorrow. If I do, or don't is not much of a quibble for me. You're only running 0.04 points of difference. I'm running a coil at 45 watts. I've only ever been able to get up to 20 some.

Think I'm starting to see what is meant by big coil builds at high watts. Sorry but no, I do not want a multiple battery mod. To me it seems that would be a requirement.

That is not me berating anyone, any style. I am simply stating my preference. Again, you can vape the way you choose and I can vape the way I choose. I might enjoy some bigger coils using a decent single cell regulated mod now. I see how the basics of it is done. I may not. It all depends on how I feel I want to vape.

Again, my preferences stated is all I've done. The same as anyone else stating a preference, or opinion. It is not berating, denigrating, trolling.

Ha! Now I'm to 59 watts.
You have stated your preference alright. Only problem, your preference is to be dismissive of something that you have never tried, and to berate those who did try it. Denigrating, trolling, as the title of your thread not only proves my point... it already depicts the root cause of the problem, flagrantly so. You simply lied about having compared your vaping style. Or wait, you didn't lie about that. Instead, you just compared your vaping style to a figment of your imagination. Magnificent. Well done!

VU Sponsors