Become a Patron!

Shipping to Europe?

Hello everybody.

I'm living in Europe and wonder if some shops are shipping to Europe for reasonable shipping costs. We got many shops here, but there are many US brands of liquids which are not very popular in Europe. For instance, I very like the Kilo liquids. No way to find 120ml. bottles here.

Thank you guys.

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU. For consumers in the EU the shipping costs will never be reasonable enough to be worth importing the 120ml bottles from the US instead of getting the 60ml ones from inside the EU. That's just because you have to also factor in the duty fee and added tax... I believe the common price for 50ml (in a 60ml glass bottle) of 0mg (i.e., zero nicotine) White Series or Black Series juice by Kilo currently here in Belgium is 24.95 €. My go to shop for premium juices is this place:
www.vapuri.be
The shop owner is also the owner of a wholesale company that carries the Kilo brand and several other premium brands. Shipping info: https://www.vapuri.be/content/8-e-sigaret-verzendkosten

Thank you very much. Interesting, the shipping costs from Belgium to other European countries are lower than shipping costs within my country.

VU Sponsors