Become a Patron!

Shocka Smurf (Papa Smurf &Purple ShockRah inspired)

TərlôKh

Member For 4 Years
If you use diff brand flavoring adjust accordingly.

8% Sweet Strawberry (Cap)
8% Blueberry (Cap)
3% Cake Batter (Cap)

Add in's- your choice

Whipped Cream ( FA) @ 1-2%
Fresh Cream( FA) @ 2% *recommended choice
Meringue ( FA) @ 1-2%

Different variations
6%Blueberry (cap)
5%Strawberry (cap)
1%Pomegranate (tpa)
3% cake batter (cap)

Add in's- your choice

Whipped cream (FA) @ 1-2%
Fresh Cream (FA)@ 2%* recommended choice
Meringue (FA) @1-2%

o_O
Steep time 1 week preferably

Nothing original here just really like smurf blends.

Last edited:

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This looks nice @TərlôKh. I've never tried a "smurf" juice. I gather it's the combo of strawberry and blueberry? Have you tried with the different add-ins--do you recommend one over the other?

TərlôKh

Member For 4 Years
This looks nice @TərlôKh. I've never tried a "smurf" juice. I gather it's the combo of strawberry and blueberry? Have you tried with the different add-ins--do you recommend one over the other?
I have done whipped cream with this version but most typical smurf blends use a cream or sweet cream, at work atm but plan on making this again tonight with a touch of meringue to create the pop in the fruits and maybe a dash of fresh cream.
The main component of this blend that will set this one apart from other clones or smurf alikes is the cake batter.

I would try it with a straight cream to answer your question.

Last edited:

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
smurfalike! Now that's cool.

Thanks for the advice. I can see liking berries with fresh cream--and am thinking meringue will also be good, since you mention it.

By the way, it's all kinds of amusing to imagine a death-metal-head tootle puffing away on a smurfalike!
But prolly I'm reading too much into your avatar... :)

TərlôKh

Member For 4 Years
smurfalike! Now that's cool.

Thanks for the advice. I can see liking berries with fresh cream--and am thinking meringue will also be good, since you mention it.

By the way, it's all kinds of amusing to imagine a death-metal-head tootle puffing away on a smurfalike!
But prolly I'm reading too much into your avatar... :)

Yep vaping berries while listening to - Peste Noire Dans Ma Nuit -right now.

Last edited:

TərlôKh

Member For 4 Years
Can I sub say 1-1.5% FA Bilberry for the CAP Blueberry? Don't have the CAP Blueberry?
But rember to adjust the FA bilberry accordingly since its flavour art it should be alot stronger. I dont know that flavor so you will know what strength.

Last edited:

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
But rember to adjust the FA bilberry accordingly like 2 or 3% since its flavour art it should be alot stronger. I dont know that flavor so you will no what strength.

I was thinking no stronger than 1.5% due to the strength. I think 3% would be blueberry hill.

TərlôKh

Member For 4 Years
If you give this a whirl let me know how you like it or dislike after a 7 day steep

Last edited:

Tina Ellis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Just wondering if anyone tried this and how did it turn out? I've been hunting for a Smurf recipe... I'd have never thought to use cake batter...

VU Sponsors