Become a Patron!

Short story into

essdub

Member For 3 Years
Hey.
I'm from SC and stated vaping about a year and a half ago to stop smoking.
I've stumbled a few times, but after finding a couple reliable vaping items, I have made it stick for a while. I'm actually enjoying it way more than I used to and am finally beginning to understand the attraction towards building your own , though I am not there yet.
Looking forward to learning a few things here. Who knows, maybe I'll end up tinkering with these things the way I tinker with everything else

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Glad you are here!

Be careful, tinkering with vapes can turn into a lifelong habit :)

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi essdub and welcome to the V/U family, good place to learn buddy

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to VU!

Glad you are here!

Be careful, tinkering with vapes can turn into a lifelong habit :)
Habit!? More like an addictive hobby. I've been collecting RDAs for quite some time. Now, I'm stacking up on RTAs and/or RDTAs, due to the fuckn' FDA regulations. Of course, I have plenty of supplies for my DIY eJuice, another part of the hobby. I like it as much as flying and tinkering/repairing my R/C Collective Pitch Helicopters.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to VU! Glad to have you with us!

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to VU!

Habit!? More like an addictive hobby. I've been collecting RDAs for quite some time. Now, I'm stacking up on RTAs and/or RDTAs, due to the fuckn' FDA regulations. Of course, I have plenty of supplies for my DIY eJuice, another part of the hobby. I like it as much as flying and tinkering/repairing my R/C Collective Pitch Helicopters.

I was trying not to scare our new friend, lol

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I was trying not to scare our new friend, lol
I understand. I'm still glad I changed my lifestyle from smoking to vaping. I'm healthier than before I quit smoking. However, what you make of this new hobby, is up to you. Most important though, is not smoking anymore and enjoy this new way of living a healthier life.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I understand. I'm still glad I changed my lifestyle from smoking to vaping. I'm healthier than before I quit smoking. However, what you make of this new hobby, is up to you. Most important though, is not smoking anymore and enjoy this new way of living a healthier life.

Amen brother, lol

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome-Dragon.gif

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Thank you for the welcomes.
So far I like it here and after reading some stuff here, I've begun to wrap coils and experiment with different setups. Having fun now

That's important!

VU Sponsors