Become a Patron!

Shoutout from central Ohio

Greetings from Columbus. Came across the forums doing a search on some things posted by another shop. I smoked for 22 years, more on than off, before I finally listened to a friend and tried vaping when getting ready to take my kids on their summer vacation to a theme park that didn't have smoking areas. I've been a vaper ever since, first helping to convert family & friends from smoking, then running a review blog on the local vape scene. Finally several of us came together at the start of the year and decided to invest our resources in to opening a shop here in Columbus. We've been open since June, and have already built a steady following of regulars both in the shop and online. We just opened up our online store to try and help reach people in more areas and get products out that will help people get off smoking tobacco cigarettes. All of us who own the shop are either veterans, the spouses of disabled / deceased veterans, or the children of disabled / deceased veterans. We all grew up seeing the DOD push tobacco on the troops in one form or another, and we make a point of supporting veterans groups in our respective areas along with the Vape-A-Vet Project who help service members and veterans get off tobacco use.

I am sure I will hear from at least some of you during my time on here, and hope I can help bring a little additional knowledge to those of you who are directly in the industry like us, or just customers wanting to get the most from what vaping can do. Thanks!

Attachments

• logo_full_draft.PNG
    logo_full_draft.PNG
    148.1 KB · Views: 2

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Hello and Welcome- Great to hear all the good and positive things you are involved in! Not an easy time to start up a Vape business! I hope to post with you in the future!
Best of Luck!

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Welcome to VU!

Thank you for your service and your reach out to vets! I spent 6 years in the USAF back in the 70's. Hope the FDA doesn't mess with your shop and you can prosper and help others!

VU Sponsors