Become a Patron!

Sigelei 213w

henry.alameda

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Anyone have a Sigelei? I want to hear how you like yours.. I like mine but would like to know what wattages everyone uses and or temp, also what's your ramp up and ramp down settings..

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Anyone have a Sigelei? I want to hear how you like yours.. I like mine but would like to know what wattages everyone uses and or temp, also what's your ramp up and ramp down settings..

The wattage would depend on your coil and how hot you like your vape.
As far as TC goes, from my understanding, it doesn't do temp control. It has the option but just doesn't work right

henry.alameda

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'll have to look later, I know I'm running 3 mm 24 g Kanthal A1 wire with ten wraps duel coil. And I'm pretty sure it's at 0.04 ohms

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I'll have to look later, I know I'm running 3 mm 24 g Kanthal A1 wire with ten wraps duel coil. And I'm pretty sure it's at 0.04 ohms
Or 0.47 ohms
.47 would be correct according to steam-engine.org
Kenthal can't be used for temp control
Wattage is more of a play with it and see what you like. Start low and work your way up

henry.alameda

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah I have my ramp up to 70 watts for 1.3 seconds and I'm running it at 45 watts! Great flavor and decent clouds..

cloudking666

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
the build on my Tobh 30 is a 24 guage 10 wrap kenthal.
I run it at 100 watts with a ramp up of 150 watts for .27 seconds.
the hit is almost instant

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm running mine at 51 watts with ramp up of 75 watts @ .5 sec. Running a dual Kanthal twisted at .3 ohm. Not interested in temp control so whether it works well or not on this mod is of no consequence to me.

cloudking666

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Isn't it hot? And how did you get used of the hit?
I don't feel like it it's very hot. It's a big atty so it has a bigger inner chamber. It guess airflow plays a roll. It's not as hot as a 20 gauge 5 wrap, or a bottom airflow. I hate "hot vape". But I feel my 24 g 10 wrap is not very hot. I have the same building my Conspiracy by Ohm Nation. No issues.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

cloudking666

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Also to answer your previous question, Sigelei 213 and Wismec Presa, aren't only mods, I retired my previous mods, never use them.

henry.alameda

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You get into unregulated mods? I bought a TVL with a kennedyrda and then got a limitless with a goon.. Limitless is in the mail and my Kennedy is in the mail..

henry.alameda

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I don't feel like it it's very hot. It's a big atty so it has a bigger inner chamber. It guess airflow plays a roll. It's not as hot as a 20 gauge 5 wrap, or a bottom airflow. I hate "hot vape". But I feel my 24 g 10 wrap is not very hot. I have the same building my Conspiracy by Ohm Nation. No issues.

Rn I have duel 7 wrap 24 g kanthal on a 3.5 mm. It's running at 3.5.. I'm novice so I didn't want a super hot build. But I'm twisting my own coils and got a couple of people that help me from Instagram

cloudking666

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You get into unregulated mods? I bought a TVL with a kennedyrda and then got a limitless with a goon.. Limitless is in the mail and my Kennedy is in the mail..
TVL is nice, I just do not like mechs. I used to have an OG Genuine Gus, Fuhattan, Apollo, nemesis, and few more. Also, not a fan of the Kennedy, I don't like bottom air flow. That's why I have a Conspiracy instead, it's top angled airflow, no leaking from over dripping like the Kennedy

cloudking666

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rn I have duel 7 wrap 24 g kanthal on a 3.5 mm. It's running at 3.5.. I'm novice so I didn't want a super hot build. But I'm twisting my own coils and got a couple of people that help me from Instagram
Try 10 wrap 24 gauge mircocoil on a 3mm, I promise it will be great

VU Sponsors