Become a Patron!

Sigelei SnowWolf Vfeng Squonk issues.

Hey everyone, my friend came to me yesterday with his Vfeng Squonk to have me build some coils, and the coils worked great...for about a second. The Vfeng Rda is reading Check Atomizer, but only on the Vfeng device. I put his atomizer on my VaporDNA Cut mod and it works fine. Tried it on my Aegis Squonk, still working great. Tried both my Dead Rabbit and Tengu RDAs on his Vfeng Squonk, and they both worked fine. Is there any particular reason the Vfeng Rda is working, but won't work with the Vfeng itself? What am I missing?

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
What is the resistance on the coils? And what metal?

Frankly, I'd check and see if the mod itself is showing an error with other RDAs and check the mode it is set to - make sure the mode is compatible with the build

Not to sound snobby - I have dozens of squonkers and many of them were pretty cheap, but most of those "kits" came with super substandard RDAs

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Stoopid double post, lol

The resistance is .27. The mod is supposed to support up to .30. The rda is working on every other mod, as I said in the post. The Dead Rabbit RDA he's borrowing from me is using the same exact coil build on the same wire and working without issue.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The resistance is .27. The mod is supposed to support up to .30. The rda is working on every other mod, as I said in the post.

This may read counter-intuitive, build that particular RDA to a range of .30 to .45. Give that a shot. Only other thing I can think, is use some scotch brite pad on the the 510 connections, be sure there's no debris causing trouble. So try one or the other, which ever order, bubba. One of 'em ought to help sort things out, hopefully.

VU Sponsors