Sigeli 150 watt. Wrong ohms and battery

Cloudboss

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
View attachment 18286
So I got the sigeli yesterday and its working great. Although I built a .5 ohm coil on it the mod is reading .6.

Also I took out the batterys when it said 60 percent, threw them on my charger and it read 3.7 which is dead

What info can anybody tell me about this

Also I attached a pic of my current build
10 wrap 26 gauge dual coil. Capes great at 50 watts

rdsok

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The .5-.6 variance is normal... there is no perfect connection ( all connections have loss ) nor any perfect ohms reader....

The LiPo nominal battery voltage is 3.7v so if that is what it was reading in the charger... the charger was seeing it at 50% of capacity.... no dead.

Rommel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yeah, a dead battery is 3.2 or below. So the operating range is between 4.2V and 3.2V, 3.7 is about half.

Also the Sigelei rounds up, so a 0.57 coil for an example reads 0.6 on the screen.

Cloudboss

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah, a dead battery is 3.2 or below. So the operating range is between 4.2V and 3.2V, 3.7 is about half.

Also the Sigelei rounds up, so a 0.57 coil for an example reads 0.6 on the screen.
Do you know anything about the screen making noise? I don't know if it is normal or not

packers2430

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Do you know anything about the screen making noise? I don't know if it is normal or not
Mine does this, it's just a slight buzz I hear when my ear is close to the screen or if I press the fire button. I think it's normal because my IPV3 and Sigelei 100 watt both do this also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mine does this, it's just a slight buzz I hear when my ear is close to the screen or if I press the fire button. I think it's normal because my IPV3 and Sigelei 100 watt both do this also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's odd ...my two IPV3's don't make any noise at all pressing the fire button with the display up against my ear... I guess that's a good thing! Lol

from my Droid Maxx via Tapatalk

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That's odd ...my two IPV3's don't make any noise at all pressing the fire button with the display up against my ear... I guess that's a good thing! Lol

from my Droid Maxx via Tapatalk
Well, if they talk to you, I'd say it's time to change the cotton in your atty. No self respecting mod likes icky gunky cotton in it's atty.

ConcreteBob

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well, if they talk to you, I'd say it's time to change the cotton in your atty. No self respecting mod likes icky gunky cotton in it's atty.
Mine talks to me as well. Just a bit of electronic whine from the components.

VU Sponsors