Become a Patron!

Signature Banner Issue

simplynewt

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Is there some reason why the Sig Banner I have does not count the days I have been sticky Free? I hope there is a simple solution for this other then deleting it

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Does the banner program count them?
could it be a third party issue.

simplynewt

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think it does. There is a member or two that have the same one.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

simplynewt

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yep - Date - Time - Cigs Smoked & Cost Per Pack. Did I miss something?

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I have the same issue and have had this issue since the forum software was updated to V2. The only way I get my banner updated is by going to sincemylastcigarette to create a new banner and re-entering my banner in the signature editor. It also happens with other banner generator sites. This is with Firefox, Chrome, and Brave on Win10 and Linux. Not a big issue in the scheme of things, but it is annoying.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I have the same issue and have had this issue since the forum software was updated to V2. The only way I get my banner updated is by going to sincemylastcigarette to create a new banner and re-entering my banner in the signature editor. It also happens with other banner generator sites. This is with Firefox, Chrome, and Brave on Win10 and Linux. Not a big issue in the scheme of things, but it is annoying.
Interesting, now my banner is just the picture of a window with the red X like @simplynewt

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I got rid of my Sig banner when I figured it was an issue that was not going to be addressed. They got enough issues, including dealing with crap-a-talk not working like it should.... and I uninstalled that. When shit don't work after several months, it's time to just let it go.

VU Sponsors