TPA Sweet Cream 1%
FA Vanilla Classic 1%
FA VIenna Cream 1%
FA Marshmallow 1%
Cap Custard 7%
FLV Cinnamon Crunch 2%
FA Up 1%
FA Peppermint 0.5%

Decided to experiment and make a different custard and to try something with "Up" as still not sure what I think of it. This tastes very different, hard to describe but Im getting a fresh cool creamy cereal bowl like custard, enjoying this one a lot

kimsmm

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm with Foggz on this one...missing UP and Labyrinth... Thanks for sharing....oh and if you have any extra padding in your pocket, you can always send some my way! Payday is only once a week....geez!:wait:

Willbo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I would if you have them try Fresh Cream @ 1%, Nonna Cake @ 0.5%, cookie @ 0.25% and either tiramisu or any coffee flavour you have @ 0.25% as subs. Obviously no idea if it would work and taste similar but that is kind of the flavours I get from them stand alone even though there is other stuff in both for sure.

kimsmm

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I was looking a little while a BCV and they have them but not in stock atm....could be because they are new and everyone has ordered it or they just haven't gotten them in yet. I will wait to order them (on my wishlist now) when they come in. :)

Willbo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I was looking a little while a BCV and they have them but not in stock atm....could be because they are new and everyone has ordered it or they just haven't gotten them in yet. I will wait to order them (on my wishlist now) when they come in. :)

Probably just havent got them yet, I am in the UK where they came out first, like Nonnas Cake did before.

VU Sponsors