Become a Patron!

Slowtech no longer ships batteries to USA

Chainvapor

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hello all. I have ordered from Fasttech in the past, and although it takes forever to get what I order, I always have enjoyed their low prices..............until yesterday. I have been waiting patiently for an order I placed on the 17th of July. This order supposedly shipped on 7/26/14. I was pleased with this amount of time to ship. After waiting to see something on the Tracking info for a week I received the following email from Fasttech

Dear XXXXX,

Thank you for your order. We are sorry to inform you that your order shipped via registered airmail by Philippine post is returned to us due to the newly implemented inspection for external battery in their postal facility.

Currently there is only registered surface mail via Hong Kong post available for shipping external batteries at FastTech. The transit time is about 45-60 days.

We will issue refund for your order to facilitate the process. If you still want the order, we suggest you order the battery and other items separately. Thus the other items can be shipped via available faster shipping service.

You will receive the refund in 24 working hours. PayPal will send you a confirmation email for the refund in few minutes after it is finished.

Since this email is served for notification purpose only, we will be closing it now to avoid redundant tickets. If you have any questions regarding this, please feel free to open a new ticket. We will provide you correct answers as soon as we can.

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Sufie

Customer Advocate

FastTech - gadget and electronics

Now, I can understand what happened here, but don't you think they should have sent out the rest of my order (less the batteries) immediately and just refunded the amount for the batteries???? BUT NO...........I have to re-order the rest of the stuff I wanted and wait another month or so to get it. WTF??

Anyway, I re-placed an order for the rest of the stuff and started a ticket with them explaining that my new order should ship IMMEDIATELY since I already waited once for the items.

In Conclusion, DO NOT ORDER BATTERIES FROM FASTTECH!! THEY CANNOT SHIP THEM TO THE USA ANYMORE!!

The new order I placed will probably be my last unless they get it out quickly and the product is of decent quality. Otherwise this will be the last time I order from them.

CV

NOTE TO JOE: PLEASE HEED THIS POST, YOU MAY NOT WANT TO PIMP FASTTECH FOR BATTERIES ANYMORE! I AM GOOD WITH THE OTHER STUFF, BUT BATTERIES..............NO!

Big Jake

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeap I ordered 6 of the sony batteries on june 30th still have not shown up.... contacted fasttech yesterday. and my tracking numbers show they were shipped on the 3rd and left for new jersey on the 7th not the 11th. :confused:

reply: As per the tracking, the item has left origin country to destination country on July 11th.

We understand the tracking has not been updated for a while and there might be some problem with the order. Sadly we have no means to know where exactly the package is except by filing complaint case toward the post office to institute investigation and waiting for their definite feedback within two months.

Anyway this is the worst possible scenario. The problem could be just a common delay and we hope the order will be delivered to you soon.

We will file for complaint case now and get back to you once we have any feedback.

Once the post office confirms the package as lost or returned, we will arrange refund or reshipment immediately.

Thank you for your understanding in this case.

Next I need to ask why they dont post my negative reviews of their products and only the positive ones.

Big Jake

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
6 sony batteries ordered on June 30th...... fast techs reply received today:

As per the tracking, the item has left origin country to destination country on July 11th.

We understand the tracking has not been updated for a while and there might be some problem with the order. Sadly we have no means to know where exactly the package is except by filing complaint case toward the post office to institute investigation and waiting for their definite feedback within two months.

Anyway this is the worst possible scenario. The problem could be just a common delay and we hope the order will be delivered to you soon.

We will file for complaint case now and get back to you once we have any feedback.

Once the post office confirms the package as lost or returned, we will arrange refund or reshipment immediately.

Thank you for your understanding in this case.

VU Sponsors