Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
My poor home town. All I can see are those little Cuban ladies hand rolling cigars all their lives. Only to have their livelihood taken away from our Communist regime. Hail Obama you sum bitch !!!

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yes, I think it's high time that we vapers join forces with the cigar and pipe people to fight this. Even though we ingest our nicotine in a different fashion, we do have a common enemy, the Nanny State.and FDA. BTW, I'm a member of Cigar Rights of America.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Count me out. I'm anti trying to tell other people how to live their lives.

You'd be surprised how many vapers (EX SMOKERS) hear the word "tobacco" and wig out like you just mentioned the bubonic plague.

Like they are too good to work with anyone who has anything to do with the tobacco industry.

Who knows better than anyone else on the face of this earth how to deal with the FDAs nanny state regime than the tobacco industry?

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
You'd be surprised how many vapers (EX SMOKERS) hear the word "tobacco" and wig out like you just mentioned the bubonic plague.
I think it's some kind of defense mechanism 'cause on some level, they're still afraid they'll return to smoking.

But I agree, vapers should not see tobacco-related businesses, especially the smaller ones now threatened by the same regulations we are, as our enemies.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The comparison between this goverment and the Castro regime is very apt....it is no coincidence that after Chaves had destoyed the economy of Venezuela and could no longer afford to give money to prop up the Castro,s that we see Obama suddenly step in to prop up the Castro's with American workers money....and call it diplomacy....

VU Sponsors