Become a Patron!

Smok 22 turns itself on and keeps going!

Never over charged. Only had for a couple of weeks maybe. It was sitting in front of us after not being used for a while and it just started going off like crazy. It blinked like normal when i tried to turn it off because i assumed the button got pressed and stuck but this was not the case. It just kept fuming and i mean way more than normal. I had to disassemble it and burned myself. Coil was completely blackened. I resembled it, put more juice in, made sure there was nothing unusual or liquid anywhere, made sure it was OFF, and 10 minutes later there it went again. It had the mesh .15 coil in it but i don't see how that would do it. This is a warning and i couldn't find much on a search except Smok is just crappy. Somehow it bypassed the five click on off safety, and the eight second cutoff

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to VU....

Smok products do not have wide favoritism among vaping enthusiasts....the products are JUNK....!

Shitcan it, buy something else, you'll thank yourself when a new mod arrives.

Droogbc

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Remove the batteries and do not re-insert them, ever again. Do not continue to use it. The mod is garbage and is a legitimate fire hazard at this point.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Remove the batteries and do not re-insert them, ever again. Do not continue to use it. The mod is garbage and is a legitimate fire hazard at this point.

Kind of hard to do.................

Battery: Built-In 1650 mAh Rechargable Battery

VU Sponsors