Become a Patron!

Smok G Priv check atomizer??? UPDATE now available

RonNYC

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have a G priv with a TFV8 cloud beast, I've tried it with my baby beast, big baby and the cloud beast and when I installed new tank and ask if new coil it never reads it right. I put my cloud beast with new TFV8 T10 .12 coil and it reads it at .212 or so every time, then I try it on my smoke alien and it reads it correctly and that happens with 4 different tanks and coils. i also get check atomizer a lot of times when using cloud beast on any thing over 100 watts. Any fix or update to fix this???

RonNYC

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Does the G priv work with other atomizers?[/QUOTE

Yes...
Something may be wrong with yours, mine was damaged, no matter what atomizer I used.
I just returned it and BTW Smok customer service is the worst, I sent 3 emails and a month later all they tell me to do is a update

triakis

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How's the 510?
I've found that "across the board" check atty messages on devices is caused by 510 problems.

RonNYC

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
How's the 510?
I've found that "across the board" check atty messages on devices is caused by 510 problems.

I would assume it was a faulty 510 on mine, ohm readings where all over the place and check atomizer.
I'm just guessing because I just returned it and never replaced it with another G-Priv.

VU Sponsors