Become a Patron!

Smok morph kit review

wiz4vap

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I received smok morph kit from sourcemore for the purpose of this review.

Smok morph colors:

- Gold black
- 7 color and black
- Black red
- Prism blue and black
- Black and prism chrome

sbPgwY2.jpg

Specification and features:

- Morph 219 Mod Size - 44.8mm x 30.2mm x 84.5mm
- Battery Type: Dual 18650 Batteries (Not included)
- Power Range: 1W-219W
- Screen: 1.9" touch screen
- Input Voltage: 6.4V-8.4V
- Output Voltage: 0.5V-8.2V
- Firing Time: 0.001S
- Charging Current: 1.8A
- Charging Voltage: 5V
- Resistance Range: 0.1-2.5ohm (VW)/0.05-2.0ohm (TC)
- Temperature Range: 200-600℉/100-315℃
- TF Tank Size: 25.5mm x 56mm
- Tank Capacity: 6ml
- Thread: 510 Thread

In the box:

- SMOK Morph 219 Mod
- SMOK TF Tank 6ml
- SMOK TF Tank BF-Mesh Coil 0.25ohm (Pre-installed)
- SMOK TF Tank BF-Mesh Coil 0.25ohm
- Bulb Glass Protective Silicone
- Replacedment Glass Tube
- USB Cable
- User Manual
- Spare Parts

aXKD1wN.jpg

WHYMe1J.jpg

Smok tf tank:

Tf sub ohm tank is 56mm in height and it is 25.5mm in diameter. In the package with this atomizer you will receive bubble glass tank and regular glass tank which is really nice, you will also receive a protective silicone for your glass tank and two coils. Build quality of the atomizer is good, threads are smooth and everything is as it should be. On the top of the atomizer you can see "Smok" and from the bottom of the atomizer you can see "Designed by Smok", this atomizer you can buy in 5 different colors.

0XztIVA.jpg

Atomizer comes with 510 drip tip pre installed, so on this atomizer you can use any other 510 drip tip if you don't like this one. Drip tip that comes pre installed is really nice and in my opinion it is comfortable for using. In my opinion, it is really nice that they finally made 510 compatible atomizer but for some people would be better that this atomizer is compatible with 810 drip tips, anyway, drip tip from the package is really comfortable and it looks nice.

This is a top fill atomizer. On the top of the atomizer you can see the button that you need to press in order to push top cap. When you push the top cap you can see fill hole. The fill hole is big and you can fill this atomizer without any problems, so basically, filling here is really simple and you can fill the atomizer really fast. So far this top fill system works really good and also there is no any leaking when you fill the atomizer.

3DXv2lX.jpg

i89zbZs.jpg

Atomizer comes with bubble glass tank pre installed and in the box you will receive regular glass tank. Capacity of the atomizer with regular glass tank is 2ml and with bubble glass tank capacity is 6ml which is really good capacity and I think many people will like capacity with this tank. With this atomizer you will receive protective silicone for your glass tank which should protect the tank in case that you drop it, really nice in my opinion.

Lzh1KFB.jpg

With this atomizer you will receive two coils and both coils are the same. Coil is bf mesh coil and resistance of the coil is 0.25ohm, recommended power for the coil is 30-80w and it works best from 60-70w. You can really easy change the coils on this atomizer, all you need to do is to push coil in the atomizer, very easy and simple. When you use the coil for the first time you need to prime it with few drops of liquid and then you can put it in the atomizer and fill the atomizer.

bztdrMQ.jpg

JWHemWA.jpg

On the base you can see the airflow control ring and on the ring you can see two airflow slots. On the airflow control ring we have some details that helps when you want to adjust the airflow, so you can pretty much easy adjust the airflow and what you adjust on one side it will be the same on the oher side.

5Mw6gCV.jpg

PSBMXl8.jpg

How this atomizer works and my thoughts:

Build quality of the atomizer is really good, everything is as it should be. It comes with 510 drip tip pre installed which is really good because you can use any other 510 drip tip on this atomizer. Drip tip that comes pre installed is in my opinion comfortable for using. It would be better that atomzier is compatible with 810 drip tips, so this can be a con to some people. Top fill system is very simple and you can fill the tank very fast, so far it works good. Capacity with regular glass tank is 2ml but with bubble glass tank capacity is 6ml which is really good capacity. In the package you will receieve protective silicone for your tank which is really good. You can really easy replace the coils on this atomizer and with atomizer you will receive two coils which is good. Atomzier works really good, flavor is good and vapor production is also good, this is not the best mesh coil out there but for sure flavor is better than on many atomizers that I tried. So, tf tank is very solid sub ohm tank, it works good and it is pretty much simple for using.

Cons:

- It is not compatible with 810 drip tips

Pros:

- Build quality is good
- Easy to fill
- Compatible with 510 drip tips
- Pre installed drip tip is comfortable
- Bubble tank 6ml capacity
- Protective silicone
- Good flavor
- Two coils in the package
- Easy to replace the coil

wiz4vap

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Mod:

Smok morph is powered by two 18650 batteries and this mod works from 1-219w. You can buy this mod in 5 different colors.
Dimensions of this mod are 44.8mm x 30.2mm x 84.5mm. Build quality of the mod is good, everything is as it should be. Design of this mod is really nice in my opinion, I received this mod in blue color and I can say that paint is beautiful. This device is really comfortable for using, no sharp edges and fire button is big, because of that is feels really nice in the hand. On the front of this mod you can see "Smok" and from the back of the mod you can see "Morph". This mod has touchscreen which I really like and also this mod supports few working modes that you can use.

6TWapxu.jpg

From the top of the mod you can see the connection and here we have gold plated spring loaded pin. Threads here are good and I didn't have any problems with atomizers that I tried here. Connection is good, it is slightly raised which is good because you will not scratch the mod from the top with atomizers. On this mod you can use atomizers up to 26mm in diameter which is more than good for me.

From the bottom of the mod you can see the battery door. I really like the locking mechanism on the battery door. When you open the battery door you can see painted how to put batteries in the mod and this mod is powered by two 18650 batteries. So far I didn't have any problems with the battery door. When batteries are inside the mod and when you shake the mod there is no any rattling which is good.

V94wOaq.jpg

ItalyMS.jpg

uQt9Iyp.jpg

On one side of the mod you can see the fire button. The fire button is really big and I really like this fire button. The fire button is very comfortable for using, it is clicky and it works really good. Above the fire button you can see the button and using this button you can lock the screen or turn off the screen. When you hold the button you will lock the screen and if you click on the button you will turn off the screen.

On the front side of the mod you can see the screen and usb port.
You can use usb port for software upgrade or for battery charging because this device supports balanced charging, but as always I suggest you to charge your batteries in the external charger.
On this device we have really nice color screen, screen is big, size of the screen is 1.9inch and in my opinion screen on this device looks really beautiful and I really like that this is a touchscreen.

bRz1CBd.jpg

To turn on the device you need to click 5 times on the fire button and you need to do the same to turn off the device. When you turn on the device, on the screen in power mode you will see:

- Menu
- Lock / unlock
- Puff time
- W
- Pre heat
- Left / right
- Resistance
- V
- Puff counter
- A
- Battery indicator

Touchscreen works really good and so far I didn't have any problems with the screen. Also on the screen you can see everything nice and brightness of the screen is really good.
When you enter the menu you can see:

- Mode
- My mode
- Puff
- Setting

When you choose mode, you can select different working modes:

- Watt
- Temp Ti
- Temp Ni
- Temp Ss

If you choose my mode, you can set 4 different working modes, and you can set your power, pre heat and you can add liquid name and nic.
If you choose puff you can reset puff counter.
When you enter setting you can see:
- General (about, factory reset, accessibility, power off)
- Chip (info)
- Theme
- Passcode

If you select theme, you can choose different background and you can choose different color of the screen and also you can set screen timeout. If you choose passcode you can set your own pasword that device will ask for every time when you put the batteries in the mod.

How this device works and my thoughts:

So, smok morph is really nice mod in my opinion and definitely one of the most beautiful mods out there, I especially like it in blue color. Build quality of the mod is good and there is nothing to complain about this mod. Paint also looks good but I need to say that this mod is fingerprint magnet which will be a con to someone. On the device you can use atomziers up to 26mm in diameter without overhang which is good. You can really easy put the batteries in the mod and so far I dind't have any problems with the battery door. There is no any rattling when batteries are inside and when you shake the mod. The fire button is great and I really like this kind of fire button. It works good and it is clicky. It is also really nice that we have button to lock/unlock the screen and to turn off/on the screen. This mod also supports balanced charging but as always I suggest to charge your batteries in external charger. The screen is really beautiful and on the screen we have all informations that we need, screen is big, brighness of the screen is good and it works good. I also like that we can change color of the screen. This device has many options but still it is very simple for using. Mod works really good if you ask me, I tried it with my mtl and my dtl atomizers and it works without any problems and probably I will keep using the device every day. If you are thinking about buying this mod and you like design of the mod, I can tell you that because of everything that this device has you can get it for sure.

Cons:

- Fingerprint magnet

Pros:

- Good build quality
- Really nice design
- Good paint
- You can use atomizers up to 26mm in diameter without overhang
- Slightly raised connection
- Comfortable for using
- Comfortable fire button
- Screen button
- Beautiful and big screen