Become a Patron!

smok prince any good

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
ive heard good and bad things about smok products wondering if the prince is any good
It's decent but there's much better out there. One good thing about it is they made a rebuildable head for them.. I've been using Smok products for years and have nothing really too bad to say. Their coils have rarely given me trouble. I didn't like the X-Clapton or whatever Prince coils but the rest were pretty good. I liked the T-10 and dual or triple mesh coils. The Strip coils are a bit better than the singular mesh coils. The Max mesh are aimed at high wattage so I never tried any. I've used a Prince or Resa Prince plenty over the past couple of years.

It's decent but there's much better out there. One good thing about it is they made a rebuildable head for them.. I've been using Smok products for years and have nothing really too bad to say. Their coils have rarely given me trouble. I didn't like the X-Clapton or whatever Prince coils but the rest were pretty good. I liked the T-10 and dual or triple mesh coils. The Strip coils are a bit better than the singular mesh coils. The Max mesh are aimed at high wattage so I never tried any. I've used a Prince or Resa Prince plenty over the past couple of years.
i might give it a try in a few weeks until then ny recommendations n the same
price range to look at?

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
i might give it a try in a few weeks until then ny recommendations n the same
price range to look at?
I've found a tank that performs perfectly (for me) at 50W and has tremendous flavor. It's the Uwell Nunchaku tank with the .2Ω mesh coils. For the past 8 or 9 months, I've used it more than any of my other tanks.

My favorite higher wattage tanks tanks are the Horizontech Falcons. I prefer the original ones with the bigger glass. Right now there's a shortage of Falcon coils going on though, the really good ones anyways.. It's a wildly popular tank, and places in the US were waiting on restock before the virus thing in China.. I still have packs of my favorite coils left but haven't used one in a while.

There doesnt appear to be any shortages of Prince coils. I like them for what they are. One of the last Smok tanks with a wide assortment of coils and a RBA. It performs decently meaning good flavor and clouds usually. If you want a big cloud chucking tank with excellent flavor check out the TFV16.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Could not suggest any kind of tank. Know a few good overall RDA though, the Gorge & Wasp Nano. You cannot buy them however. I have been nominated and appointed as the Wasp Nano & Gorge scapegoat. That means I'll save everyone from them. They are all mine! Yes! You all need saved from them.

Could not suggest any kind of tank. Know a few good overall RDA though, the Gorge & Wasp Nano. You cannot buy them however. I have been nominated and appointed as the Wasp Nano & Gorge scapegoat. That means I'll save everyone from them. They are all mine! Yes! You all need saved from them.
hahaha fear not i have changed my mind on what I want. i want a vapor sso one plus with ccell coils for extra taste

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
hahaha fear not i have changed my mind on what I want. i want a vapor sso one plus with ccell coils for extra taste

I'm a huge fan of Vaporesso cCell coils. They last a really long time, especially the ceramic ones. I don't use many any more because I've switched over to rebuildables, but they were my favorite sub-ohm coil for a good while.

I'm a huge fan of Vaporesso cCell coils. They last a really long time, especially the ceramic ones. I don't use many any more because I've switched over to rebuildables, but they were my favorite sub-ohm coil for a good while.
for me the pros outweigh the cons with this set up

nethanpaul

Member For 2 Years
The good or bad depends on what you are smoking. Nicotine is bad for health, so you should go for nicotine free herbal vape.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
The good or bad depends on what you are smoking. Nicotine is bad for health, so you should go for nicotine free herbal vape.

If the OP is vaping, he isn't "smoking" anything. And he wasn't talking about whether vaping in itself is good or bad - he was comparing two different types of coils and tanks!

Some of us are nicotine-free, many are not. But it is not good form for you to come in pushing your vitamin vape and giving others advice on whether to use nicotine or not. We're all adults and can make our own decisions.

OP, please pardon the derail.

nethanpaul

Member For 2 Years
If the OP is vaping, he isn't "smoking" anything. And he wasn't talking about whether vaping in itself is good or bad - he was comparing two different types of coils and tanks!

Some of us are nicotine-free, many are not. But it is not good form for you to come in pushing your vitamin vape and giving others advice on whether to use nicotine or not. We're all adults and can make our own decisions.

OP, please pardon the derail.
I respect your thought, but I am actually not pushing, I am just suggesting (not forcing) @unforgivenfallen1 be healthy. It is a forum, here we share out thought, our suggestion that all. It is not mandatory and not possible that everyone's thinking will be the same.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I respect your thought, but I am actually not pushing, I am just suggesting (not forcing) @unforgivenfallen1 be healthy. It is a forum, here we share out thought, our suggestion that all. It is not mandatory and not possible that everyone's thinking will be the same.

Time will tell, I suppose. Just please remember that there are as many different ways to vape as there are vapers. The phrase "you should go for" in your post is a direction, an instruction, and to me seems inappropriate to be directed from one adult to another, since OP did not ask for that advice.

Everyone's communication styles are different, too, so apparently you and I have a disconnect there.

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
ive heard good and bad things about smok products wondering if the prince is any good
I use a Prince with an rba deck. I will buy a coil for it once in a while when I am feeling lazy. IMO it works as well as most of my rta's. So yeah I like it well enough. For the price you could do worse.

i have made aincredibly stupid mistake. ididn't know sub ohm meant DTL vaping, i want mtl. what tank can I put on the vaporesso one plus cascade mod that will allow mtl vaping? im trying to quit smoking if anybody wants to know

VU Sponsors