Become a Patron!

SMOK SOLUS kit review - simplicity is the key to success

Vaper_girl

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi, guys. It has been for a long time, SMOK did not launch new products-I was directly worried. I can't tell what caused such a long downtime. However, the manufacturer "floats" again and is ready to show his fans another unpretentious pod - SMOK SOLUS kit.
smok-solus-kt.jpg

Parameter
Dimensions: 100 x 21.5 x 13mm
Weight: 23g
Body material: aluminum alloy + plastic
Power supply: built-in 700mAh
Cartridge capacity: 3.0ml
Evaporator resistance:0.9Ω
Power: 4 - 16W
Voltage range: 3.0 - 3.6V
Operating mode: Power
Supported resistance: 0.8 - 3.0Ω
Protection: low/high resistance, overheat, short circuit, overcharge / over-discharge
Connector type: magnetic
Shield / diagonal: not provided

Probably encountered difficulties at the time of release, because the device was renamed at the last minute. The Smoktech novel look is the most common-great form factor, durable metal body, without any decorative elements, except for the logo itself.
smok-solus-kit2_(5).jpg

Generally speaking, the appearance is strict-it is definitely suitable for any user-age/gender/wealth level does not matter. But the dimensions are not quite standard for the accessory segment - I'm talking about the reduced height or length if you like. The thickness is scanty at all.

A complete Smok Solus cartridge of non-standard capacity for this type of equipment-here is one and a half times-this is good news. The mouthpiece is easily flattened, and the side refueling can't be reached quickly.

The built-in evaporator is designed to be used in series with high-nicotine liquid, and it is made on a grid. As expected, no airflow adjustment is provided. And the guys decided to save money on the connector for this procedure - alas, only Micro-USB.

Other kits you may prefer:
smok acro for sale
smok acro cartridge near me

VU Sponsors