Become a Patron!

Smoky's Peach Overload.. 31 flavors.. It can be done :)

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Sorry!!! :oops:

but I know you will like this one.. if you can hurry and get this put together, it will turn out excellent for New Years..
then you can spread cheer and enjoy it! :) thanks #2!! :)

Ginger

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Oh shit, I have some flavors but not all these.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
It's now been 7 months since I shared.. and no one can remake this? :(

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It looks like an unbelievable recipe and something Id love to make someday.
Im sure many of us would be thrilled to use this recipe. Sadly, the sheer number of obscure flavorings puts it out of reach.
I think we'd be hard pressed to find anyone who does not work for, or own a juice company who could make this.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I only mix this one once every 6 months and normally sell out immediately..
just random people asking me to mix it for them.. :)

FL_David

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I would love to mix this one, but my wallet says "no!". Such a flavorless wallet I have. Oh well, maybe someday.

bondo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Baskin Robbins you tease.....
Maybe I could get Walter white or Jesse pinkman to decipher this DaVinci esq recipe and dumb it down to a common street thugs mentality ...o_O

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Baskin Robbins you tease.....
Maybe I could get Walter white or Jesse pinkman to decipher this DaVinci esq recipe and dumb it down to a common street thugs mentality ...o_O

lmao.. might be cranking up and making a gallon or 2 next month..
I only make it every now and then due to people requesting the juice and because its a heavy flavored joose..
Buying it is just about as cheap as making it..
If you really wanted, it can all be bought, and made.. but it is a few lessons in one..

layers
hidden flavors
steepage/aging

and more.. but you have to make the juice to find out.. or at least vape it :p

Fenris4024

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
This looks amazing @Smoky Blue , but it might also take me the 8 months you took to perfect it to FIND all the ingredients... I know I have at least a few of them though... and I'm a whore for peach cobbler vapes. (its the flavor that originally got me off the stinkies, actually (Tasty Vapor's Peach cobbler, which as near as I can tell, they no longer make :mad: )

Ah well, guess it means I need to mix up one of my own... I've taken a few attempts at it in the past, and I've gotten at least the peach part down....going to study your recipe here and see if I can't make something serviceable with what I have until I track down all the others.

Massive thanks for sharing this!

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
More than welcome, @Fenris4024 you will need all of the flavors.. and not sure if they are all still around..
old recipe I played with, till I was dared to make it 31 flavors.. by Jay 5pawns lol..
I released this last Christmas here, but no one yet has it made, that I know of..
Most complain and say too much flavoring mutes the total juice flavor, but that is not in this case..

16% flavoring is nothing.. but if you miss a few here, it will be noticed.

Also, I can not get this to pass testing, so be aware with will have diacetyl and a.p. issues..

I wish you and everyone else good luck with my recipe.. :)

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
bump to the top, cuz why not!
I used to mix with all kinds of flavors, till I found I saved a few bucks by sticking to one brand, from one place :)

If this recipe helps someone, cool!! :D

VU Sponsors