Become a Patron!

SMPO DL01 - review by FranknChill

FranknChill

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Hi there folks today i will be reviewing the DL01 that was sent to me by my friends over at SMPO.

Screenshot 2024-07-09 at 23-25-40 Frank Ferrero (@frank_n_chill) • Fotos y vídeos de Instagram.png

First of all let us start with the techy side of the review,here are some stats and specs for you:

Capacity: 15ml
Battery: 900mAh
Nicotine: 1%
Wattage: 20W
Resistance: 0.6Ω
Dimensions: 84*51*26mm

Features:

Airflow adjustable
Sub-ohm DL vaping
LED indicators
Mesh coil for ultra flavor

Flavors:

Mango juice, Strawberry ice cream, Lemon candy, Peanut butter, Mix berries, Strawberry kiwi, Cranberry grape, Watermelon ice

Unboxing and first impressions:

Open the box and the disposable is neatly tucked in a plastic baggie,rip the top to take the DL01 out.
Nice square shape with a duck shaped drip on one side,design looks modern and you can hold easily and with no effort.
Also inside the box you get a lanyard which speaks volumes about SMPO as a company,they pay attention to detail and that is worth mentioning.

There is fire button and this device can only be used with auto draw,on the bottom of the device you will find the switch to regulate the airflow and the USB Type C port.
Down in the bottom you will also find an led light that will light up when you use the device or when you charge it.
When you're charging it the light will remain lit and will turn off once the 900mAh battery reached 100% capacity.

This disposable holds 15ml of e-liquid with a nicotine proportion of 1%.

Vaping time:

Lucky for me i love citrus based flavors so i was anxious to try the one i got which is called Lemon Candy.

The taste of this hit me like a Mack truck,first a roundhouse kick to the check with an explosion of Lemon,then as an after taste a subtle hint of sweetness.

Gotta say i am really impressed with their effort to come out with a truly lemon flavored vape i am loving it.

Vaped for quite a while in ''DL'' mode then closed it up to see how it performed in MTL mode and i gotta say i am impressed.
Nice restricted draw with very good flavor,i am not an MTL user thou so i quickly opened the airflow all the way thru and vaped some more.

DL mode is very good but its more like a weak DL,just saying this when i compared it to my usual DL devices.
Not saying its bad thou,for a disposable you sure getting that DL experience that SMPO promises so kudos for that.

So if you looking for a new disposable give the DL01 a try,you can't go wrong.

Here is their website in case you want to check it out:

Thanks everyone for reading and thanks to SMPO for sending me this vaping device so i could test and review it.

Cheers

VU Sponsors