Become a Patron!

Snickerdoodles

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Adding .75% (FA)Cinnamon Ceylon to my Sugar Cookie recipe. http://www.vapingunderground.com/threads/sugar-cookie.256881/
turned it into a delicious Snickerdoodle. I edited my Sugar Cookie recipe, but felt this mix deserved it's own thread. I'm digging it after a over night steep and a ton of shaking.

Shisha Vanilla(INW) 1.5%(Fantastic sweet/sugary bakery vanilla)
Biscuit(INW) 1.5%
Cookie (FA) .5%
Cinnamon Ceylon(FA) .75%
(I mix 30/70vg-1.5mg)

Yep...I went there.
snickerdoodles-85951.jpg

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I tried using Cinnamon Ceylon years ago. Tasted more like clove cookies. I use TW Biscuit and FLV Rich Cinnamon for a snickerdoodle. :)

soulseek

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Squonk you've really sold me on INW sisha vanilla, strawberry and biscuit. They should arrive tomorrow, can't wait to try them. It's a shame I couldn't find sesame to go along with them :(

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Squonk you've really sold me on INW sisha vanilla, strawberry and biscuit. They should arrive tomorrow, can't wait to try them. It's a shame I couldn't find sesame to go along with them :(
You won't be disappointed. I kept hearing good thing about those flavors and I'm glad I finally sprung for them.

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Is possible you were sent the wrong flavoring? I was shocked how much the cinnamon tastes like the stuff in my cabinet, when I first tried it.
Nah.. It was an authentic bottle. I taste mostly eugenol in most cinnamon flavorings.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Well that sucks. Everyone should taste this one the same as me! LMAO What a shame, glad you found one that does work for you, though.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I tried using Cinnamon Ceylon years ago. Tasted more like clove cookies. I use TW Biscuit and FLV Rich Cinnamon for a snickerdoodle. :)
I used FA's cinnamon once. However, I couldn't taste much of it. Therefore, I split the percentage in half and additionally used TFA Cinnamon Red Hot. That made my day.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Adding .75% (FA)Cinnamon Ceylon to my Sugar Cookie recipe. http://www.vapingunderground.com/threads/sugar-cookie.256881/
turned it into a delicious Snickerdoodle. I edited my Sugar Cookie recipe, but felt this mix deserved it's own thread. I'm digging it after a over night steep and a ton of shaking.

Shisha Vanilla(INW) 1.5%(Fantastic sweet/sugary bakery vanilla)
Biscuit(INW) 1.5%
Cookie (FA) .5%
Cinnamon Ceylon(FA) .75%
(I mix 30/70vg-1.5mg)

Yep...I went there.
snickerdoodles-85951.jpg
Yet another recipe, I have all the ingredients for! :stars:

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well that sucks. Everyone should taste this one the same as me! LMAO What a shame, glad you found one that does work for you, though.
I always aim for 5 star restaurant perfection. Not Mc Donald's LMFAO !!!!

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I used FA's cinnamon once. However, I couldn't taste much of it. Therefore, I split the percentage in half and additionally used TFA Cinnamon Red Hot. That made my day.
That works. So true about being bland. Just like their custard.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Interesting. I bet that added that little "something" that the TFA misses for me. It works, no doubt, but my dumb ass never considered adding bakery cinnamon, LOL.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Is possible you were sent the wrong flavoring? I was shocked how much the cinnamon tastes like the stuff in my cabinet, when I first tried it.
Cinnamon ruins your coils rapidly (burns them fast) and once it attaches itself to your coils you can't burn it out .... Every flavor you try to use with those coils will always taste Like cinnamon..... So using it it in very small percentages works good because it's a strong tasting spice..... It taste very close to the cinnamon you use in all your French toast and egg nog......

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Cinnamon ruins your coils rapidly (burns them fast) and once it attaches itself to your coils you can't burn it out .... Every flavor you try to use with those coils will always taste Like cinnamon..... So using it it in very small percentages works good because it's a strong tasting spice..... It taste very close to the cinnamon you use in all your French toast and egg nog......

I've never had a problem with FA Cinnamon Ceylon staying in my coils, but yes, it's definitely a delicious bakery cinnamon.

soulseek

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I agree FA cinnamon is very close to the real thing, quite strong though.

Also, as expected INW biscuit, vanilla are amazing. I'm sure the strawberry will be just as good.

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Their custard isn't like cap custard. It's more of a complement and not a main ingredient like cap is or can be. FA custard works really well for support of other lemon flavors for one thing.

Edit: Guess I should have read all of @Huckleberried reply.
I hear ya. I find most FA flavors lack depth. Cap Custard V1 and V2 both tasted like plastic. FLV Custard tastes great, but is brutal on coils. I'll probably never find a superior custard flavoring. No biggie tho.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm getting Mango, Guava, and coconut from Loriane Oils and they are very good..... I'm also getting good Strawberry and Ripe Banana from Flavor Apprentice.... Any better suggestions ?

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm getting Mango, Guava, and coconut from Loriane Oils and they are very good..... I'm also getting good Strawberry and Ripe Banana from Flavor Apprentice.... Any better suggestions ?

If you like strawberry get some INW Shisha Strawberry. It's my favorite so far with staying power. Most strawberries seem to fade for me after a few hits.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I love Snickerdoodles. Thanks for sharing this one!

bigliu518

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Is there a different vanilla I could sub for the shisha vanilla?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Is there a different vanilla I could sub for the shisha vanilla?

You might try 1% FA Vanilla Classic along with .5-.75% FA Marshmallow, but INW Shisha Vanilla is really what makes this mix what it is.

bigliu518

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks! And I hear ya. I gotta place an order soon

soulseek

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Added 1.5% flavorah peanut butter to this and... :xD:
although would probably be better without the cinnamon.

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh, I gotta whip this one up! The original sugar cookie was so spot on I was simply amazed. You really did fantastic on that. Tried the lime too. I'm gonna throw in some black pepper with these snickrerdoodles also. I just love them spices. Thanks for the awesome share!!

VU Sponsors