Become a Patron!

SO CAL DESERT VAPE SHOP

rudogg760

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Around here in the Imperial Valley were right on the border with mexico and 45 minutes from arizona. My local vape shop is always helpful and knowledgeable. prices are great and they dont mark up too much. No house blends yet but im trying to talk them into doing that haha.

Main St vapory
660 W main st
El Centro CA, 92243

11351907_959947237388974_2144896230_n.jpg

Haggie

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
tell them we design and manufactuer there house line :)

Last edited:

rudogg760

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hahaha yea we had a 7.3 here like 4 years ago, it was quite a ride

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't care what anybody says, they throw the best earthquake in Southern California.
They also have the tastiest terrible fast food burgers...or at least it seemed that way in my 20s after a weekend of ham sammiches and cheap beer for every meal coming home from camping.
Hahaha yea we had a 7.3 here like 4 years ago, it was quite a ride

Easter? My daughter is still spazzed out about that one...and we experienced it from 100 miles away.

rudogg760

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
They also have the tastiest terrible fast food burgers...or at least it seemed that way in my 20s after a weekend of ham sammiches and cheap beer for every meal coming home from camping.

Easter? My daughter is still spazzed out about that one...and we experienced it from 100 miles away.
Yea Easter. I was fishing in a canal and all the fish started spazzing out then 5 seconds later it hit. When you looked at the mountains towards Mexico it seemed like they were on fire but it was just the dirt shaking from it. I was terribly afraid of earthquakes before that. But after not so much, I figured a 7.3 was one of the strongest to hit the region n nobody died so it's cool lol

rudogg760

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My father worked at the power plant in blythe ca about 100 miles away and inspectors from Germany were in the plant when it hit, pops said they freaked out soo bad, ran to the cars and hauled ass to the hotel lol

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yea Easter. I was fishing in a canal and all the fish started spazzing out then 5 seconds later it hit. When you looked at the mountains towards Mexico it seemed like they were on fire but it was just the dirt shaking from it. I was terribly afraid of earthquakes before that. But after not so much, I figured a 7.3 was one of the strongest to hit the region n nobody died so it's cool lol

I'll take our SoCal earthquakes over Midwest storms any day - no need to bother anticipating them, and in a minute they're over. Either you lived or you didn't, no hunkering in a storm bunker for hours or days to find out how it'll go.

fat fingered flubs courtesy dumb mobile phone

VU Sponsors