Become a Patron!

So I found some eBay gift cards... Help me!

So,

I guess you can say today was my lucky day? Like finding free money on the ground type of day, but electronic money...

Digging through an old box that was laying around from when I moved into my apartment, I found 2 eBay gift cards. 1 $25 and 1 $50. So basically I have $75 of funds towards a new vape (plus a little more if needed, but not tooooo much) :)

I am currently vaping on an eGo starter kit because I just started, but after some research and talking to other vapers I was pretty set on getting a Eleaf iStick 30w with a Kangertech Subtank Nano. I liked this setup basically because I know I would get a nice box mod for the price and get to vape on different wattage/voltage. ALSO with the tank, I would get to experience some sub-ohm vaping a produce some pretty decent clouds (which I can't get much off my starter kit). The main thing I liked about this combo was the portability and small compact setup. My gf and I were looking for something we can bring to class or work and just throw in and out of our pockets (or a purse in her case) and be pretty discreet about it if we were ever at a bar or restaurant.

Here's my problem, I went on eBay and was unable to find the iStick 30w for a reasonable price... or even at all. Most of the vendors selling on there are from Hong Kong don't have much reputation so I am a bit hesitant to order, especially shipping overseas will take a long time to get here in the USA. They do have a couple listings on the iStick 50w, but I am really unsure if I want a bigger "bulkier" box like that and if it would be easily portable and discreet like I've heard about the iStick 30w. Also, it's a bit extra money and I don't know if the Nano would look good or be right for the 50w so I would might have to get a Subtank Mini (more money). I just don't know how big the actual setup is, I've never had any type of box in my hands. Although I am going to do some at-home-vaping, I want something I can take out in public.

I looked into the iStick Mini 10w, but I just felt that after a bit of use I would want more power like I would get from the 30w. I was also debating on getting the Joytech eGo ONE and heard good things about it, but was leaning more towards the Istick 30w. The only reason I am considering the eGo ONE is because there are some relaible listings on ebay for the whole kit for $50-$60.

So I am kind of in a pickle. What do you guys recommend I do? I am also open to other setups/combos in my price range but they have to be on eBay. Any links?

Any suggestions/comments are appreciated. Thanks!

Roguexx

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You always want more lol. I have the 30w and I vape at 25w. Lol. Even the 50w is a smallerish mod. I took a look and what I saw was over priced. Istick 50w runs 50 bucks in store eBay wants 70. Just keep looking.

VU Sponsors