Become a Patron!

So may not go here...but looking for a very easy RTA

flamewolf6

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I have heard of the Avacado,and the griffon being really easy to build on. This will be my first setup for an RTA and i want enough room to build without worrying about misbuilding it due to whatever reason. I have heard of the Limitless/Plus being good as well...but i am also on a budget which doesnt help much. I am going to be using until i can get an RTA the atlantis v2((getting this on friday...thanks cvcrcr99)). any help is appreciated.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Boreas, Avocado, Limitless, and Merlin are all easy to build.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

flamewolf6

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
just look up prices...right? lol found the griffon on sale right now for 19 bucks...as for the rest of it ill have to research

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I just got the avacado 24 and really like it. IMO velocity style decks are the best to build on

flamewolf6

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thanks guys. im just trying to research, and for the moment, when i get the stuff from the guy, I am going to stay with that tank for a bit to get used to even having a tank build((used to Kangertech BCC evod))

NickIsANoob

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Step 1 don't miss build its very easy to build correctly with steamcrave.com and the whole internet at your fingers.

deviantplatypus

Member For 4 Years
If you go the Avocado route, the 24mm version is much easier to refill than the 22.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
the griffin was my 2nd rta
i have 3 now its easy as shit and very forgiving
go to tbdliquids for a good price on the original 22mm

VU Sponsors