Become a Patron!

So You Think You Know Your Nicotine? Part 1

TW Tom

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Most everyone knows that the Nicotine that we use for vaping comes from tobacco plants. At it's very core, nicotine is an alkaloid made in the roots of the plant, which accumulates and is stored in the leaves, but this is just the beginning of the story....

Nicotine is both a stimulant and a relaxant and is pretty unique in this manner. It’s the substance that many in tobacco control say we crave and is more addictive than ******, but let’s peel back a few layers of myths and misinformation regarding tobacco, and nicotine and see if any of this is really true. Removed

Last edited by a moderator:

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We aren't allowing any illegal drug posts in the forum per forum rule #1 I removed your link and edited your post.

1. No Drug/Dry Herb related pics, videos, posts, or Drug/Dry Herb references in comments please.

2. No racist, homophobic, bigoted, sexist terms will be tolerated.

3. Only one user membership per person.

4. No posting of nudity pictures- Removals/warnings will be up to the Staff/Admin to determine

5. No affiliate or referral links are permitted, and no raffles are to be sold for profit or otherwise. Please contact an Admin about legal Charity raffles.

6. No pictures or videos of TRUE violence against people or animals.

7. All above rules also apply to your avatar pic.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Excellent article! 100%!!

Andria

VU Sponsors