Member For 4 Years
ybphdwA.png

Sobucky Cherry Cola

Ingredient%
Cola (SSA)1.00
Ripe Cherry (SSA)0.95
Super Sweet (CAP)0.25

Flavor total: 2.2%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

Well what would YOU do, if you had to mix up 26 Sobucky flavors for testing ?? After smelling both the Cola, and the Ripe Cherry, I couldn't NOT mix up a fresh tester toy while mixing the rest of them up.

Utterly stupid design, dash of Cola, dash of Cherry, and a sminch of Sweet.

Last edited:

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
View attachment 188795

Sobucky Cherry Cola

Ingredient%
Cola (SSA)1.00
Ripe Cherry (SSA)0.95
Super Sweet (CAP)0.25

Flavor total: 2.2%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

Well what would YOU do, if you had to mix up 26 Sobucky flavors for testing ?? After smelling both the Cola, and the Ripe Cherry, I couldn't NOT mix up a fresh tester toy while mixing the rest of them up.

Utterly stupid design, dash of Cola, dash of Cherry, and a sminch of Sweet.
Mmm....just recently getting into SSC concentrates. Have fallen in love with Ripe Strawberry. That at 1% with Flavour Art Labyrinth 4% and Purillum SS 1 drop per 10 ml. 1 month steep, im still vaping it near a month later. I thought FA Strawberry was good, SSA Ripe is my go to now. How good does that one smell, seriously, its a real strawberry!
What about their Shortbread? I got that one steeping. Smell and hand taste test says, its real Shortbread!
Ordered Raspberry and Chocolate a couple of days ago. Hear from others on this site they are good. Im expecting them to be delivered in a few days from now. Was hoping today as tracking said they were in the next town. Weekend here now as of tonight so 2 more days wait.
I will keep those two you have there on the list. As others here know I like my simple good mixes.
Cheers.

VU Sponsors