****SOLD****____WTS: Two brand new, unused BF single coil RDAs

Status
Not open for further replies.

inswva

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Looking to continue the purge of my surplus BF RDAs.

First up is an Eleaf Coral 2 24mm single coil BF RDA with 810 drip tip and beauty ring. This was bundled with one of my Eleaf Pico Squeeze 2 mods. This is not my jam (see next RDA!). Comes with organic cotton, spare post screws, tool, coils, o-rings and solid 510 pin. No box as it came bundled with a mod.

Next up is my all time favorite BF RDA - the Geekvape 22mm single coil Ammit MTL RDA. I own a dozen or more of these and they are all I use. Single coil, restricted DLH or super restricted MTL. New in factory, sealed packaging. Contains multiple drip tips, tool, coils and spares. Color is Gunmetal (I could substitute stainless or black if desired - again, I have a lot of these). All are brand new. Pic of mods with the Ammit are evidence that I love these things. Some of you who may know me from here or ECF know I have owned 100's of BF RDAs, many in the $100+ price range. I prefer the Ammit over any of those for a restricted DLH with awesome flavor. It is also damn near leak-proof. Todd has a great review on this RDA.

Looking to sell both together. $22 shipped via USPS. Payment via PP F&F.

Sorry for the crappy pics, it is raining and dark here and the ambient light is not great.

edit: the pic of the Ammit really is gunmetal and not black. Again, crappy lighting and SS or black are available as substitutes.

w6f1DBX.jpg

6TVHlvW.jpg

jsIqJ1U.jpg

gvzKqh9.jpg

kGFTzS4.jpg

WI9dzAK.jpg

Last edited:

Syythe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
If you end up splitting them up, I'd take the coral. I've heard good things and wouldn't mind giving it a shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors