SOLD Black Ponte Mesh Boro RDTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

DPLongo22

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Do these work okay for MTL? I'm looking for a friend who just got her first ever BB, and I'm strictly blister-packs (with my BBs). I'll do some research on it in the morning. If it's something that would work for her, I'll grab it (if still available).

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

manuva

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Do these work okay for MTL? I'm looking for a friend who just got her first ever BB, and I'm strictly blister-packs (with my BBs). I'll do some research on it in the morning. If it's something that would work for her, I'll grab it (if still available).

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Still available.

DPLongo22

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Thanks. I researched it and saw it's not really meant for MTL. I appreciate it though and GLWS!

manuva

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Thanks. I researched it and saw it's not really meant for MTL. I appreciate it though and GLWS!
Yeah the only way to MTL it is to cut the strips of mesh really thin or put a coil between the clamps. I may have an extra vapesnail if you are still looking

DPLongo22

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Yeah the only way to MTL it is to cut the strips of mesh really thin or put a coil between the clamps. I may have an extra vapesnail if you are still looking

Thanks. It would be a gift to a friend, so I wasn't looking to break any banks though, and I believe the snails were pricey (I think?). What would you looking to get for that one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors