Not open for further replies.

RainyMW

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
SOLD

- Timestamp and photos

Up for sale is a **BRAND NEW 0 PUFF** Lost Vape Drone Dna250c bf squonk in all black. Comes with all accessories, warranty card, manual, box, and 1x bottle.

I'm asking a bit of a premium since you cannot find these new anywhere anymore, but trying to keep the price fair. This mod has never been used. It has a few very light marks on the battery door just from moving around in its box over the years but they are so light they won't even photograph. Just want to be 100% transparent, its probably not worth mentioning but I try to be totally accurate with condition. Easily 9.5/10.

I am open to trades for really *any* nice vape gear, but particularly nice mechs of all kinds, squonks, dna mods, rarer stuff, flavor banger rda/rtas. Pretty open to any nicer gear for trades.

**Asking $195 shipped, open to trades**

Drop a comment and shoot me a chat/pm if interested, thanks! 🙂 🍻

Last edited:

Bluenatic

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Damn this thread sucks. Rainy you did get shit on for whatever reason. I know you have a sterling reputation in the community. Hopefully this thread dies. I'm posting this knowing I am "taking your side" against some that I have true respect for and consider true friends and I hope this doesn't affect my relationships going forward. Mods please lock

RainyMW

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Damn this thread sucks. Rainy you did get shit on for whatever reason. I know you have a sterling reputation in the community. Hopefully this thread dies. I'm posting this knowing I am "taking your side" against some that I have true respect for and consider true friends and I hope this doesn't affect my relationships going forward. Mods please lock
Thank you I appreciate that. I was always taught if you didn't like a post or price, to downvote (if applicable) and move on. Lots of bad behavior here, sucks. In any case the mod sold and thank you to this site and everyone here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors