Become a Patron!

<SOLD> For Sale: GP Paps Mod Clone w. GP Logo, New, Brass, Full Set of Tubes **PRICE DROP**

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWestPole

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have an extra GP Paps clone for sale, new, brass, complete set of tubes for 18650, 18500 and 18350. Gorgeous. This is the clone with the "GP" logo, which is no longer being made. PM me if you are interested. Thanks.

$20 including USPS First Class shipping.

IMAG0380_picmonkeyed.jpg

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been following the orchid thread for a couple of months and your posts have been invaluable. The compliment is in no way meant to soften you up, but... If the gp isn't sold in a couple of days I will take it!

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Price drop.

Wow you let these go at a steal, especially since you can't get this particular clone with logos anymore. I have the same Paps Lux clone in 350 & 500, but I was contemplating getting rid of the since I have the authentic Lux V3 in the same configurations .. in spite of beings clones they are still kinda hard to let go of. :)

TheWestPole

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow you let these go at a steal, especially since you can't get this particular clone with logos anymore. I have the same Paps Lux clone in 350 & 500, but I was contemplating getting rid of the since I have the authentic Lux V3 in the same configurations .. in spite of beings clones they are still kinda hard to let go of. :)

Hi @Nikkita6. What more could you want than one lovely authentic Lux? Maybe let the clone go here cheap and make some VU mech nut happy. :)

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Hi @Nikkita6. What more could you want than one lovely authentic Lux? Maybe let the clone go here for cheap and make some VU mech nut happy. :)

Ahahahaa .. last week I was gathering the next heard of gear for sale and I had planned to put those Paps Lux clones in the bunch. But after I polished them up I just couldn't do it .. they are almost as beautiful as the real deal. :p

I will eventually list them for sale once I get over the separation anxiety! LOL

TheWestPole

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ahahahaa .. last week I was gathering the next heard of gear for sale and I had planned to put those Paps Lux clones in the bunch. But after I polished them up I just couldn't do it .. they are almost as beautiful as the real deal. :p

I will eventually list them for sale once I get over the separation anxiety! LOL

:D Oh, I understand. I kept two. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors