Become a Patron!

SOLD - FS/FT - Wotofo ZNA30 Clone

kh888

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All,

I am putting up for sale my Wotofo ZNA30 Clone. I purchased this from Focalecig a couple of months back. The mod is in excellent condition and comes with the original box and two top caps.

Here is the thing. The center pin on this mod does not adjust. So, in order for it to fire, you need a topper that can adjust, or that has a fairly long center pin. If you have the above, this is a great little device.

Other than the above caveat, I have had zero issues with this mod. The chip works great and seems to be very consistent. The form factor is great, too. I personally, just do not have the patience for fiddling around with attys.

So, if you are interested in trying a ZNA clone, this might be a good deal for you. I would consider a possible trade for an Aerotank Mega (with coils), but my first preference is really to sell.

Price: $40.00 shipped

Thanks for looking!

Y1fBHg1.jpg

4jwIlfB.jpg

gZv2JSE.jpg

415LlD1.jpg

kh888

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sounds good. It is an 18490 tube. The 18650 hangs over the bottom which I did not care for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I got a dna40 board looking for a new home this might be what I need my Hana mini is to much of a pain

VU Sponsors