<sold>FS - Sigelei 100 Watt- Black

Status
Not open for further replies.

TJ_

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
imgur album: http://imgur.com/a/Odp9Z#1

I got in on an early preorder, serial number is less than 100. Works great. Now, I need to scale back with my vape gear, and I really don’t need this. Warranty card included. There is a USA place to get this serviced if need be. Comes with instruction manual and bag o’ stuff(screws and spare copper 510 pin). The battery ribbon is only long enough for one battery. The screen has little scratches, you can see it in one of the pics in the album. Free Priority Shipping. $90
Free Priority shipping. Paypal for payment, US only.

Last edited:

TJ_

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I
Also, to the OP, are you certain you removed the protective screen on your device? I thought mine did not have any plastic coating and nearly a month later I finally peeled it off, lol! Also, the ribbon looks damaged.

jesus I feel like a moron!
Thanks.

Talon4x4

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a review of this mod if your potential buyers wish to view it. You should note this is the V1 (as is mine):

There was a video that I watched the other day that said the v1 did not come with a serial number on it. So are you sure the OP has a v1??

TJ_

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Yes, it's the v1.
So does that mean your screen is in perfect condition now? :p
Yeah, and I took a pic too I think there's a smudge from my finger:
JbmnV1j.jpg

OB61887

Am I saying meow?
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol, I thought I ruined my screen. I was almost freaking out until I noticed, it's just a plastic cover. I dropped mine today. When I say dropped, I mean 40 lbs of plywood fell on it and shot it out from underneath dislodging a drip tip and sending it 4 feet further down to concrete. It scratched up a little bit, and the rattle caused the coils to drop below the 1.5 ohm tolerance. But otherwise it still works.

:( But I don't have a back up for the next 4 1/2 hours.

JediTT

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah this is a V1. I don't think they had "100w" printed just below the screen.

JediTT

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol, I thought I ruined my screen. I was almost freaking out until I noticed, it's just a plastic cover. I dropped mine today. When I say dropped, I mean 40 lbs of plywood fell on it and shot it out from underneath dislodging a drip tip and sending it 4 feet further down to concrete. It scratched up a little bit, and the rattle caused the coils to drop below the 1.5 ohm tolerance. But otherwise it still works.

:( But I don't have a back up for the next 4 1/2 hours.
1.5 ohm tolerance?

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Trade for a authentic 24k gold kraken? Only 300 made real gold plate not brass

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors