Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerry

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Grant's Vanilla Custard
One (1) 50ml Bottle - 6mg strength - Standard mix
Unopened. Steeped approximately five weeks.
This much sought after e-liquid has earned all of the praise it rightly receives.
GVC is the custard flavor by which all others are compared.

Price: $45.
Shipping: $3.00 USPS First class mail with tracking.
Sales only to verified PayPal users and will ship only to verified PayPal address.
Continental US only.
NYC residents can arrange to purchase in person and save shipping.
View attachment 5557

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
man I been dying to get my hands on some of this to try, everytime i try to order some, he is sold out....

Jerry

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
man I been dying to get my hands on some of this to try, everytime i try to order some, he is sold out....
Man - I wish I don't like GVC as much as I do. :)
Such a pain in the butt to get hold of. When I actually get a shot at it, I'll pick up a few more bottles just to reduce the shipping cost per bottle.

BUDKISS

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
dang... that is on my wish list. Just missed it.

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
You guys, Grant's juices are my main vape and I highly recommend them, I have tried most of them. I just received 120ml bottle of Vanilla Custard and couple 50mil of some other flavors. There very good with sending samples with your orders :)

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You guys, Grant's juices are my main vape and I highly recommend them, I have tried most of them. I just received 120ml bottle of Vanilla Custard and couple 50mil of some other flavors. There very good with sending samples with your orders :)
do you buy direct from Grants? Everytime I go to his site, he is sold out....baaaah.

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I usually order smaller bottles once a month but have never had an issue with any of them being out of stock, maybe i am just lucky but I always buy the custard...my opinion...it's the best and I tried most of the others main brands out there
https://www.blendsbybryce.com/

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I usually order smaller bottles once a month but have never had an issue with any of them being out of stock, maybe i am just lucky but I always buy the custard...my opinion...it's the best and I tried most of the others main brands out there
https://www.blendsbybryce.com/
wait, im lost, do you buy bryces or grants? Never tried either of them yet, Ill give the Bryces a try too.

xboomer

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow! The best vanilla custard vape on the planet, and it's scarce too (how's that again?)
$45 fucking dollars for 50 ml of juice? You have no shame...(you are a bald faced effing junior class sociopath)

There isn't $3 of raw material in that bottle. Explain again how good ... and ... scarce it is...and how fortunate! the lucky purchaser IS!

Valeriee Jackson

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The reviews for this juice is really good. They say it's a must try. But it's always sold out though.

Jerry

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I just checked your link. That isn't Grant's. Grant's Vanilla Custard is made in England, and is the only flavor that produce.

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am officially over the idea of ever trying Grants, missed another batch.....for the last time. Available again on the 26th...yeah right. I'm so over companies like this.

Jerry

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am officially over the idea of ever trying Grants, missed another batch.....for the last time. Available again on the 26th...yeah right. I'm so over companies like this.

I hear ya. I'm not ever going to bother again. Too much trouble.
I also feel the same way about Jimmy the Juiceman. Never tried it - and won't bother myself trying ever again.
Good news is that it's not like the 'old days'. There are so many great juices available to us now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors