Status
Not open for further replies.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
Gus Mods WHS V2 Telescoping Mod
22mm diameter, fits 18350, 18500, and 18650 batteries, and has a locking ring. Comes with an extra polished tube. Smoothest switch I've ever used on a mech!
I changed out the 510 pin for this mod as it comes with a 12 amp fused instead of a solid pin. It has a two stage adjustment pin that really only needs to be adjusted if using a 18350. Three fuses and the original contact and insulator are still included. Couple light scratches on the brushed tube of the mod and some atty swirl on the top cap. RRP 138€
7.5/10 condition RRP $80 + shipping

Ambition Mods Easy 60W SBS
8/10 condition with some light scratching on the bottom from setting it down.
RRP $80 SOLD
796019193e952f6347079b138c598ccc.jpg

708120b6bddd79c89eaee98a14fb4d50.jpg

6a35c49f5aa89c252a8f7d6b2d786480.jpg

809c461883f9656b3a2daaa2d799ca95.jpg

315c8a6d44461d542d618c74d78e75a7.jpg

83fc39dc0217790ed58ab8f2906ea981.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
Wow that gus reminds me of the good old days lol. When mods were made to last. That easy is tempting me.

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

It pains me to let go of the Gus, but I have a Satburn V2 with all the battery tubes that fits the bill for a 22mm mech that I'll hang on to forever. The Gus is phenomenal in 18350 mode with a little MTL tank on it. I've run my KFL 2019, Dvarw MTL, and Pioneer on it. They all look awesome on it.
The Easy is a great mod, too, but I have a Mixx that I use more.
Shoot me a PM of you decide you want something. Maybe I can cut you a deal on both

zakumadness

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
It's still probably the best condition Easy I've seen in classies.. man people seem to beat the crap out of that mod. Lol

But that gus looks sweet! It will find a great home.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
It's still probably the best condition Easy I've seen in classies.. man people seem to beat the crap out of that mod. Lol

But that gus looks sweet! It will find a great home.

Honestly everything outside of my Boro mods and a Caliburn Koko doesn't leave the house. Even the Boro mods both have cases/sleeves that I use to keep them from getting scratched. Very occasionally I'll take something else out with me on a quick errand but even then I have a neoprene liner in my car cup holder haha.
Take care of your stuff and it takes care of you!

tank52086

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Honestly everything outside of my Boro mods and a Caliburn Koko doesn't leave the house. Even the Boro mods both have cases/sleeves that I use to keep them from getting scratched. Very occasionally I'll take something else out with me on a quick errand but even then I have a neoprene liner in my car cup holder haha.
Take care of your stuff and it takes care of you!

Ha same, I keep can coozie in my cup holders.

zakumadness

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Someone buy this.

I feel this is staring to seem like an ASCPA commercial..

"Will you be an angel for a helpless Gus Mod? Every day, innocent mechs are abused, beaten, and neglected, and they're crying out for help. Please, PM @R3alJim Shady on your screen with a monthly gift right now. Please help impact a Gus' life today"

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
Someone buy this.

I feel this is staring to seem like an ASCPA commercial..

"Will you be an angel for a helpless Gus Mod? Every day, innocent mechs are abused, beaten, and neglected, and they're crying out for help. Please, PM @R3alJim Shady on your screen with a monthly gift right now. Please help impact a Gus' life today"

Enter Sarah McLachlan…

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
Why do I still have this?! No one likes 22mm anymore?

Can throw in a Hobo Drifter RBA for an extra 20 bucks for a complete setup

zakumadness

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Did you know vaping on a gus mech with a hobo drifter gives you special powers?!?

In addition to having everyone around you instantly recognize you from its classiness...instantaneous charisma boost. You instantly transform in to the most interesting person around. Don't let the hobo drifter fool you...you will most definitely not be a vagabond, derelict, tramp, or VU scammer....you will be the opposite!

The moment you take a toot on Gus' magical vape flute of power .. you will immediately become the greatest version of yourself and the envy of all's desires. When you google search perfect human...it will show a picture of you taking a sick drag off this combo!

@R3alJim Shady is so gracious and kind to allow you this offer of a life time.

are you ready to become the real you????

TL/DR: BUMP

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
Did you know vaping on a gus mech with a hobo drifter gives you special powers?!?

In addition to having everyone around you instantly recognize you from its classiness...instantaneous charisma boost. You instantly transform in to the most interesting person around. Don't let the hobo drifter fool you...you will most definitely not be a vagabond, derelict, tramp, or VU scammer....you will be the opposite!

The moment you take a toot on Gus' magical vape flute of power .. you will immediately become the greatest version of yourself and the envy of all's desires. When you google search perfect human...it will show a picture of you taking a sick drag off this combo!

@R3alJim Shady is so gracious and kind to allow you this offer of a life time.

are you ready to become the real you????

TL/DR: BUMP

Yup, this. ALL of this.

[mention]zakumadness [/mention] you’re a trip man! Thanks for the bump!

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
*reads promo material by @zakumadness ... gets all excited ... is zapped by his wife the witch & transformed into a newt* Damn it! *scurries off to find his stash of wolfsbane*

I would but am kind of hanging back a bit. Concerned over the notion of the impending nicotine tax. Got plenty of hardware as is, in fact some I may let go. Also there's the being a newt thing. Lucky I can nose the keys on the keyboard.

BUMP

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
Just trying to help this classic find a new, loving home ....so it doesn't end up in my home haha

Appreciate it! I don’t quite understand the lack of interest. Will do any 18-series battery, plenty of good 22mm atties out there still that would look good on it. AND the switch is buttery smooth!

zakumadness

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Appreciate it! I don’t quite understand the lack of interest. Will do any 18-series battery, plenty of good 22mm atties out there still that would look good on it. AND the switch is buttery smooth!

I dont understand either! I was talking to @dubya314 about something similar. It's like something has changed in the last couple months...this should not have lasted long. If it's taking @gadget! more than 30 minutes to unload a 10/10 purge...we may have a problem

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
I dont understand either! I was talking to @dubya314 about something similar. It's like something has changed in the last couple months...this should not have lasted long. If it's taking @gadget! more than 30 minutes to unload a 10/10 purge...we may have a problem

Could be a lot of things. Inflation, stocking up on consumables bc of pending regulations instead of buying gear, etc I guess

crazydmnd

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Now to find you a phenomenon to complete the kit
I'm not sure why but either I am doing it wrong or gus tanks suck. Granted I only tried clones before, the one you mentioned and the 18mm one, or was it 16mm. I just could not wick them right was always a mess and would piss me off.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
I will take this soon as some cash hits. might be a few days though....

Just seeing this! For some reason Tapatalk is a hot mess with this forum and I’m not getting notifications. I do have an offer but I’ll let you know if it falls through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors