Become a Patron!

SOLD Provari P3!!! SOLD CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speedemon

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Best tube mod out there imop up to 20 watts power boost settings are great! American made these are built great and will out last most mods, in the long run you get what you pay for. These take 3 sizes of batteries 18350,18500(18490),18650 nipple or flat top! This is like brand new no flaws at all bought new by myself never been used out of home! Yes these do run subohm tanks as well I run a kanger sub mini great under 20 watts I never even go up to 20 watts!

190.00 shipped with tracking!

Last edited:

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last edited:

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Yea, I am not posting that article to say they aren't good mods, I just think this 20W would make a great starter mod for a beginner vaper if they have the $$ to spend?? for that amount of money there are a ton of options one can buy for a 20W device at a fraction of the cost.

Last edited:

Speedemon

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I don't think that is beginner mod at all for those of us myself included this mod is more then enough watts, yes you can get other crapy ones cheap that won't last and the watts are all over the place. This is like I prefer my corvettes over the want to be sport cars pumped up with nitro,turbo's,super charger's and they then take a shit in half the life span.
Anyhow yes I have the big wattage devices as well never go over probably 18 watts with them usually lower but yes I guess I can say I have the big guns! :D

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Well Good luck with the sale SM, I hope you find a buyer:)
I'll go back to using my other crappy ones that won't last;)...LOL

KKen

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
This is the first P3 I've seen up for sale in the classifieds here, so you might have a good chance of selling it.
However, the going rate on VU for the previous Provaris seems to have drastically dropped down to around $75-$90.

I'm curious what the previous Provaris go for at the ECF classifieds, I'm guessing that would unfortunately be the best place to sell them based on the huge following over there.

GLWS!

Speedemon

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
This is the first P3 I've seen up for sale in the classifieds here, so you might have a good chance of selling it.
However, the going rate on VU for the previous Provaris seems to have drastically dropped down to around $75-$90.

I'm curious what the previous Provaris go for at the ECF classifieds, I'm guessing that would unfortunately be the best place to sell them based on the huge following over there.

GLWS!
Ya but those were the V2 provaris the P3 has many more features such as watt setting instead of volts it can read if your batteries are getting bad and so on they are nicer and cost 249.00 new for the Satin Silver. Think i'm offering it at a great price I think many are caught up thinking they need big wattage. This being a TUBE mod is the best in it's class for those that don't want a box of sorts. The P3 does sell for about 200.00-215.00 used on ECF I also have it listed there thanks for reply:D

KKen

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Ya but those were the V2 provaris the P3 has many more features such as watt setting instead of volts it can read if your batteries are getting bad and so on they are nicer and cost 249.00 new for the Satin Silver. Think i'm offering it at a great price I think many are caught up thinking they need big wattage. This being a TUBE mod is the best in it's class for those that don't want a box of sorts. The P3 does sell for about 200.00-215.00 used on ECF I also have it listed there thanks for reply:D

Yes, I'm aware, was just citing the previous versions as an example on the vape market, and wondering if there is a difference in absorption over at ECF. (I cant check myself b/c I'm one of the many that have been perma-banned lol)

Yes, and I do agree $190 is a good price for the P3, not challenging you in any way on that. As for wattage race, I'm not a participant either, but then again, I'm not a participant in the regulated arena either ;)

Anyway, just wanted to drop my 2cents that even though I don't like regulated, I will acknowledge a good product.

Speedemon

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Yes, I'm aware, was just citing the previous versions as an example on the vape market, and wondering if there is a difference in absorption over at ECF. (I cant check myself b/c I'm one of the many that have been perma-banned lol)

Yes, and I do agree $190 is a good price for the P3, not challenging you in any way on that. As for wattage race, I'm not a participant either, but then again, I'm not a participant in the regulated arena either ;)

Anyway, just wanted to drop my 2cents that even though I don't like regulated, I will acknowledge a good product.
Thanks not taken as a challenge was just explaining the difference your reply is well taken as a bump from a mechanical user. I've tried that road a couple time and not for me so yes well understood heck look how much some mechanicals cost and they have no wattage.I know myself and you it sounds like as well are willing to pay for quality items thanks:)

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
Just a quick hello and to let you all know I have bought from @Speedemon before and he is an awesome seller. I hope you can find it a new home Speedemon.

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Provape is well on its way to becoming totally irrelevant, sadly.

You know what I'd do if I was them? I'd license Evolv's temp control technology, and I'd build a great temp control Provari. Evolv is innovative, but isn't terribly good at making solid production products. Provape couldn't out-innovate a donkey with Down syndrome, but they're really good at making quality, dependable products. Bring the best of these two companies together and I'll buy in a jiffy.

Whatever they do next, they'd better hurry up, and the product had better be exceptionally good though...

Speedemon

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Wow we have provari hatters here as well as other sight. They are upgradable boards so who knows in the future. With that said there are some rice burnners with nitro that are faster then a Corvette you can have the rice i'll keep my vette:D

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I don't think its at all haters on provari's, all posts in here that I have seen are friendly compared to some I have seen>over there<....LOL

Tim Vatic

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Remember when provape said Variable voltage is where its at and the were not interested in wattage? I agree that its a top of the line, American made mod and you could prolly run it over with a tank and it'd still work fine but, it states it only fires down to .7Ω. and tops off at 20 watts. That would be perfect for me, I dont like to vape at high watts all the time. GLWS

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Wow we have provari hatters here as well as other sight.

Calling the Provari a mod that's behind the times in 2015 is not hating the Provari. Calling Provape uninspired in 2015 is not hating Provape. It's just the plain unadorned truth.

They are upgradable boards so who knows in the future

Yes, who knows... In the future. However, everybody knows what a Provari delivers today in terms of features, and it's not much for the money - not talking about quality here, just vaping abilities.

With that said there are some rice burnners with nitro that are faster then a Corvette you can have the rice i'll keep my vette:D

OT but... As someone who's owned an Audi R8, you can keep your vette :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors