Become a Patron!

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!Tobeco Zgripper 36 This is Gone closed!

Speedemon

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Great blue color Zgipper 36 wat by tobeco reputable manufacture, nice solid build. Takes .3-3ohm adjust up to 36 wats. This is the 18650 size body and tube are even length with 18650 battery. The connection pin is adjustable to fit your tank,atty or what ever you use, nice feature all my tanks fit flush like most folks like. I have one pic included to show the flush fit kayfun NOT included in sale pic purpose only! Very good condition the only marks are shown in pic ware the end cap screws on can not see when the end cap is on. Other then that it is like it came new to me. Only reason for sale is thinning the heard of of stuff I have more then one of:D
50.00 shipped with tracking!SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• ZGRIPPER 36 001.JPG
    ZGRIPPER 36 001.JPG
    51.1 KB · Views: 50
  • ZGRIPPER 36 003.JPG
    ZGRIPPER 36 003.JPG
    26.3 KB · Views: 48
  • ZGRIPPER 36 007.JPG
    ZGRIPPER 36 007.JPG
    19.7 KB · Views: 49
  • Zgripper 36-2 002.JPG
    Zgripper 36-2 002.JPG
    111.8 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:

builderbob

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Oh, thank you sir. This should perform well under a kayfun v4. Looking forward to it.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Might be off topic but does anyone know where I might be able to find a replacement box for my IPV2S? Dropped it and caused damage to everything except the chip, which I verified that it still works. Also was trying to determine if the 510 connector can be removed with a punch. Basically damaged the threads really bad while trying to remove it. In the meantime I'm vaping on a vaporshark rdna 30 which I love, but really missing my 60 watts of cloud inducing power. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

builderbob

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Sorry @Tilly270 but I can't help you with the IPV2S replacement box. Sorry to hear you're a man down. I would like to give a shout-out-bump to the OP here, @Speedemon for a great sale though. I received the Zgripper today in its original box, very nicely packaged for shipping, and a whole day earlier than the USPS estimated. I couldn't be happier with this transaction. I would recommend future transactions with Speedemon with confidence if the opportunity should happen to arise. Thank you again, sir.

VU Sponsors