Status
Not open for further replies.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Selling my flask with a authentic dna40 and Evolv charge board asking $130 firm (little less then price of parts) would only trade for the brass big screen Hana.
898c06a742c0441116a63cb097b8abad.jpg
283f071d330cd2d3aa59bbd4ff1e37ae.jpg

Last edited:

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If you sold the original Flask with a cloned DNA40 chip, I might be interested :)

1rudedog

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
not ripping on you mod but how well is the screen waterproofed to keep that pesky oversquonking outta there?thanks and nie lookin mod for sure!---Rick

hazozita

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Interesting! Have you had any screen glitches with the DNA40 board? How's the machining on the body, in particular the battery caps? (I assume the body is a Flask clone).

hazozita

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sorry for the double post, but forgot to ask about the 510 -- spring loaded?

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
No issues. The board is the latest with the gold contacts. Machining is good but I made a few scratches screwing attys on.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Aww, after all that work Dre? Thought that modded flask was your baby....

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Aww, after all that work Dre? Thought that modded flask was your baby....
I want that brass big screen Hana. If i can't sell this in the next few days I'll just end up ending the sale and buy juice lol. I've saved a 100 and need the 125 to get the Hana.

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
LOL. You've got a bad case of shinyitis, or brassitis. :D

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
not ripping on you mod but how well is the screen waterproofed to keep that pesky oversquonking outta there?thanks and nie lookin mod for sure!---Rick

FYI, the genuine Vaporflask doesn't protect the screen either. It only has a cutout in the top plate over the screen. That's just one of the pesky issues with the VF. I always keep a piece of clear scotch tape over the cutout to prevent juice getting in there and soiling the screen.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Well the clone has a rubber gasket around the screen opening so It seals against the screens glass.

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well the clone has a rubber gasket around the screen opening so It seals against the screens glass.

Yeah but the screen itself gets dirty. I don't like dirty things - especially things that scratch easily when you wipe them clean. I'm kind of fussy that way. A piece of tape is a cheap easy way to keep an expensive mod's screen in showroom condition.

As a matter of fact, with almost all devices I buy (not just mods), one of the first things I do is cut a piece of cellphone screen protector and tack it on the device's screen - if I don't simply leave the manufacturer's film on it.

hazozita

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Appreciate the info dre -- mulling it over. Picked up a couple of new toys from By Leo this month (Calix and Apollo) so the vape budget is running on fumes. Plus, sort of want to see what how the newest update of the DNA40 (you can now lock the resistance) pans out before picking up my third DNA 40 device.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Appreciate the info dre -- mulling it over. Picked up a couple of new toys from By Leo this month (Calix and Apollo) so the vape budget is running on fumes. Plus, sort of want to see what how the newest update of the DNA40 (you can now lock the resistance) pans out before picking up my third DNA 40 device.
The resistance never changes more the .01 on mine since I used 18g wiring and have a good 510 unlike those vapor sharks.

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I contemplated that one long and hard. Guess too long. Congrats man. Enjoy your Hana. .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
That shiny precious is on it's way to you...
my-precious-lord-of-the-rings_original.jpg

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Look out for a brass Hana for sale once something prettier comes along. Guess this is why I'm still not married lol

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Just need to find the right type of girl....
7a8ff317694d2c792983f1e1ba126052.jpg

cafa72a5f7ea338022b87db05a196ec9.jpg

c513f8c6e07ab55775cba412d67f3c57.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors