Become a Patron!

***SOLD***WTS: 2 Subtank Minis/ 1 Atlantis

Status
Not open for further replies.

CBCstillmatic

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am selling my sub ohm tanks as it is just not for me. All tanks are like new and barely used just to try before drained and cleaned. All packaging and original contents are included minus the box for the Atlantis steel tank.

Subtank mini with original .5 and 1.2 ohm coils and 4 new ni200 replacement coils for use on a DNA40 mod $40 Shipped

Subtank Mini like new only missing 1.2 ohm coil but comes with unopened pack of 5 .5 ohm replacement coils $40 Shipped

Aspire Atlantis w/ 1original coil and replacement glass. Also includes hollow steel replacement tank. $35 Shipped

Would trade Atlantis even for a Nautilus. Open to offers

Payments through PayPal. Will ship Priority w/ tracking within 24 hours

IMG_1724.JPG IMG_1725.JPG IMG_1726.JPG IMG_1727.JPG

T

Taver13

would you trade a subtank? you into rdas or rtas? i have a smok xpro m65 for trade too. im interested in the one with the .5's trade ya the smok for it

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Offering $25 for one of the minis with one .5 and one 1.2 coil with box and accessories...dont need extra coils..i rebuild my own.

EthelMaltol

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Nautilus Mini with one coil. I would love a subtank but would be wanting the rebuildable head, do you have that?

CBCstillmatic

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Already have a trade pending for the Atlantis to get the extra Nautilus I was looking for. I have a couple of Kayfuns already so not really looking for any rtas and if these sub ohm tanks were to much for me I'm not sure I'd be into dripping though I've never tried it.

CBCstillmatic

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No sorry. Really into my 2 dna40 mods right now and got a provari I kept for reliable backup. I sold or gifted all my other mods so not really looking for any new ones sorry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
bahhhh why couldn't you have posted this a couple days ago - I would have grabbed both those subtanks :)

free bump for yah

EthelMaltol

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Already have a trade pending for the Atlantis to get the extra Nautilus I was looking for. I have a couple of Kayfuns already so not really looking for any rtas and if these sub ohm tanks were to much for me I'm not sure I'd be into dripping though I've never tried it.
You don't have to drip at sub ohm levels. If you pick up any inexpensive 2 post atty, you could build a single coil with as many wraps as you want. Drippers are supposed to give the best flavor and are great for trying new juices. Personally, I can't be bothered with having to drip so often.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I also have a full size nautilus or a mini I'd be willing to trade for a subtank mini with RBA base!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors