Last edited:

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
157   0   0
Those for a mission switch or just a square hole? Never saw a square one before. Interesting. But if you can hold them for me until Thursday morning I'd definitely pick these up from you

yertil

Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Those for a mission switch or just a square hole? Never saw a square one before. Interesting. But if you can hold them for me until Thursday morning I'd definitely pick these up from you

They are not for mission. , I believe just was a different cut for round or a flipper square butt on, I got them ina package deal for something else. So I never used them, I and already had a set of clears . I’ll try and hold them for you

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
157   0   0
They are not for mission. , I believe just was a different cut for round or a flipper square butt on, I got them ina package deal for something else. So I never used them, I and already had a set of clears . I’ll try and hold them for you
That's cool. If they're there Thursday I'll pick them up. Pretty sure any of the billet guys will vouch for me if needed. Thanks man I appreciate it

yertil

Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
That's cool. If they're there Thursday I'll pick them up. Pretty sure any of the billet guys will vouch for me if needed. Thanks man I appreciate it

I see you in the boards. , just getting inquiries from other people too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
157   0   0
I see you in the boards. , just getting inquiries from other people too

Oh yea no problem at all buddy. I know it it works. If they sell before then that's awesome. I'm sure they will. A great price for brand new panels

yertil

Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Oh yea no problem at all buddy. I know it it works. If they sell before then that's awesome. I'm sure they will. A great price for brand new panels

Hey bud sorry sold them had an inbox filled after I posted someone offered me. Slightly more money then was asking couldn’t say no

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
157   0   0
Hey bud sorry sold them had an inbox filled after I posted someone offered me. Slightly more money then was asking couldn’t say no

No problem at all buddy.

Sent from a pile of wood chips

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors