Become a Patron!

*****SOLD*****WTS/T IPV MINI, custom prometheus, Aspire Nautilus $50 For All Three!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Taver13

*****ONE NIGHT DEAL GET ALL THREE FOR 50 SHIPPED*****

wanting to sell my ipv mini, fulls size nautilus, and custom prometheus. i would like $27 for the prometheus and $40 for the ipv mini. i would like 20 for the nautilus. the nautilus comes with 4 extra coils. i will sell the ipv and prometheus as a package for 58, ipv and nautilus for 54, or take all three for 75! prices include shipping. the ipv has some fading of the finish. the prometheus has custom glass and custom matching drip tip in green from spectrum tanks. i would prefer to sell because i need to fund some new vape gear, but i may trade.
2015-02-16 08.54.35.jpg 2015-01-19 21.00.15.jpg

Things i might take in trade are:

Joytech Delta 2
Silverplay RTA
Goblin rta
Lemo drop
Subtank nano
Subtank Mini
Billow rta

and maybe cash on your end depending on what your trading

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Taver13

lol, actually i was considering, but ive pretty much switched to regulated

Rhyno636

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm into regulated too. If I had to have just 1 mechanical though, the Dovpo is it.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Unfortunately, used vape gear is like new cars. Drive it off the lot and it loses 25% of its value. 3 months later you're lucky to get 60% of what you paid. Add to that, us vapers tend to be a cheap bunch, especially here at VU. You've got a good deal for $55 for all three. Hope someone buys it.

Last edited:
T

Taver13

Unfortunately, used vape gear is like new cars. Drive it off the lost and it loses 25% of its value. 3 months later you're lucky to get 60% of what you paid. Add to that, us vapers tend to be a cheap bunch, especially here at VU. You've got a good deal for $55 for all three. Hope someone buys it.
yeah, i wouldnt be trying to blow them out this cheap if i wasnt trying to fund some new vape gear that i "need" lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors