Become a Patron!

SOLD____FS: Vapor Shark rDNA30 package

inswva

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Looking to raise some scratch for a SX Mini purchase. I am the second owner of this rDNA30 which was originally purchased in 8/2014. Original owner was a little rough with it. As a result, the USB port doesn't work (connector tab in the port is physically broken, likely an easy fix) and there is some finish wear as shown in the pics. I put a Vapor Skinz gray carbon fiber wrap on it shortly after receiving it.

The device, apart from the USB port, works flawlessly. It does intermittently flash the DNA30 "weak battery" or "check battery" messages upon firing. To my understanding, this is not an uncommon issue with the DNA20/DNA30 boards.

Package includes:

- rDNA30 with Vapor Skinz wrap
- orange Shark Skin
- factory box with original sales invoice
- 1 Orbtronic 18650 30A 2100mAh battery
- Squape Reloaded clone (pics in post below)

I'd like to get $90 $85 shipped. Payment via PayPal with no mention of VU or any vaping terminology. Device will ship via USPS Priority Mail. Payment by 2PM EST gets it out the door same business day. I'm not entertaining trades.

Pics:

96wPAx.jpg

rVIaHU.jpg

g0hr4Y.jpg

jepfu4.jpg

lU8UPK.jpg

Last edited:

inswva

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
I've got this listed a few other places, but just for my VU peeps, I'll throw in a Squape Reloaded clone by Ivogo. Includes factory box, all three decks, spares kit, allen key, and extra 510 pin.

qDqdld.jpg

GnAMYv.jpg

inswva

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Price drop to $85. That's about as low as it is going to get with the SqR and other goodies.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Just glad you didn't get it , you got too many already .
Zero showing up at the house in two weeks......the addiction continues. Hopefully the Alum Box shows up sometime before I die.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Zero showing up at the house in two weeks......the addiction continues. Hopefully the Alum Box shows up sometime before I die.

Of course the Zero is showing up at your house (dammit man) , i should of known better .

VU Sponsors