Become a Patron!

Some help and advice due to hand dexterity problems?

Good afternoon,

I've always wanted a billet box style device however as most of them up until recently where rebuildables I couldn't go for one. I suffer from a neurological disease so I have poor dexterity and hand strength. I recently found out that I can now purchase a bp mods boro or 520 boro which can take stock coils! This personally is fantastic news for me. I'm now wondering could you please give me some recommendations on a good quality boro mod.? I currently mtl vape and my favourite device is the vaporesso xros 3 with the 0.6ohm pods if I could replicate this type of vape I'd be delighted. I have looked at the tita x and the aio cthulhu however as I'm a complete noob I'd appreciate any recommendations on a suitable boro mod.

Thank you TG

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Hi and welcome- :wave:
I use a Billet Box but I use a rebuildable RBA boro- plus I am a DL vaper so I am not much help for a better MTL Bridge adapter for factory coils. maybe members here on the forum @inganeer or @dubya314 could be of more help?
The bridge that comes with billet box-
This single piece stainless bridge, adapts the entire family of Nord coils to easily swap in and out from the bottom of our Boro-tank. Identical to the adapter that's included with each new Billet Box.

The SXK Billet Box Includes a Nautilus BVC coil adapter so you can use those factory coils

You could post here and maybe one of the kind posters there could help you.

SpectoVia

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU SWAT
Am I mistaken, or isn't there a bridge that uses Vaporesso EUC coils?

If you ever use sub-ohm tanks, the Veco 2ml and the Veco One Plus 4ml sub-ohm tanks might mitigate some dexterity issues in regard to the easy "drop in" coil installation of the Vecos.

62411346-C6B2-4C23-9659-FB88665ADF3C.jpeg

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
If I wanted a boro device for MTL vaping with factory coils, I would definitely go for one that can use Nautilus coils. The Aspire/Sunbox Boxx is a boro mod that comes with a boro-like cartridge that uses Aspire factory coils. I believe there is a model for Nautilus and another model for Aspire's BP coils.

Once you have the cartridge that accepts Nautilus coils, you can use that cartridge in almost any standard boro device. Also, other boro tanks and bridges can be used in the Aspire Boxx.

The Nautilus platform is second-to-none for MTL coils, in my book. Resistances from 0.4 ohms all the way to 1.8 ohms are available. For MTL, you'd probably want either 1.2 ohm Triton Mini clapton coils or 1.8 ohm regular Nautilus coils. These are designed to be vaped at about 20 watts or less.

I have not tried Aspire's BP coils.

If you're in the US, elementvape.com has the Boxx in stock now for $67.99 plus shipping.

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Little to no use with any aio's other than the billet box, same with pre-made coils and adapters. I did use the vapresso euc coils for a little bit, and they blew away the nord and nautilus, imo. Although the others weren't awful either. I was using the euc .6 ohm for mtl, and was presently surprised. I know @inganeer loves them.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon

You'll want to act fast. The Billi Billi Store was supposed to already be closed. Maybe get several of the adapters.

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

The best for MTL IMO, is the drizzle coil. 1.2 ohm ceramic. Coils might be hard to come by though.

VU Sponsors